CHAPTER ONE

(A/N: I UPDATE EVERY DAY. GIVE THIS STORY A CHANCE PLEASE. LIKE AND COMMENT ALSO. COMMENT IDEAS I COULD USE EVEN THOUGH I HAVE PLENTY. PLEASE! I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE STORY. ALL RIGHTS GO TO RICK RIORDAN)

PERCY

I was panicking

I was panicking. Me and my mom were boarding a plane. The girl sitting next to me, probably 19, said that I shouldn't freak out and that we wouldn't crash into the ocean. That's not why I was freaking out! I was freaking out because I was in Zeus's territory and he could easily strike me with a lightning bolt. Even though he promised he wouldn't strike me, he promised the same thing during our Pegasus race and guess what...he hit me with a bolt! I flew off the Pegasus in ultimate pain into the water where the water healed me. BUT IT STILL HURT!

"Relax," she said soothingly. I nodded and breathed in deep.

"Please don't kill me," I said to the sky, "please don't kill me. Please don't kill me." Everyone was looking at me weirdly but I didn't care. I could die at any moment now!

After a while of silent crying and freaking out, the plane started to land. I smiled to myself. "Thank the gods," the girl next to me said, "I hate Poseidon Children." I raised my eyebrows at her.

"Athena child?" I asked.

"Yep," she replied popping the P, "and you were a nuisance this whole ride!"

"Yea well...your silence was nuisance so..." I said. She rolled her eyes at me and I stuck out my tongue.

"Real mature aquaman," she seethed. I glared at her as she walked off the plane.

ANNABETH

I missed Percy

I missed Percy. Which is why I was happy when Chiron said the seven had a mission in Australia. We were supposed to discover if mermaid sightings in Australia were real and if we could be friends with them, which caused Leo to get all excited. We went back to our cabins. We would be leaving in a week.

All of the Athena children were gone, thankfully, so I had the cabin to myself. Right when I sat down on my bed, I heard a knock on my door. I opened it and found Mason.

Mason was this guy who had become my friend more over the summer. I mean, he was my friend when I first got to camp but we kind of split apart when I met Percy. Then this summer he started to help me build a lot of sketches I was designing. His father was Hephaestus if you couldn't already tell.

"Hey Mason," I said.

"Hey Annabeth," he replied, "um can I come in?" I nodded and opened the door for him. He paced around my room for a while before halting to a stop. His back was turned to me. When he turned around he sighed.

"There is something I need to tell you," he said.

I nodded. That's when he kissed me. I was extremely shocked. I kissed him back though. And I realized what I was doing and pushed him away. He slammed into the wall hard. "Ow," he said, rubbing his head.

"What the hell Mason," I said angrily.

"You kissed back," he replied, still rubbing his head, "I thought...I thought you liked me."

"Why would you think that?" I replied incredously, "Im dating Percy."

"Then why did you kiss back?" he asked throwing up his hands.

"I...I don't know," I replied. He groaned and rubbed his head and then walked out of my cabin.

PIPER

I was arguing with Drew about how she changed my bedroom design clothes when she suddenly stopped talking and looked through the Athena cabin window

I was arguing with Drew about how she changed my bedroom design clothes when she suddenly stopped talking and looked through the Athena cabin window. I followed her gaze when I saw Annabeth kissing some guy. Drew widened her eyes and then squealed at the top of her lungs. People looked at her weirdly.

"Percy will finally be mine," she said happily and quietly, yet loud enough for me to hear, "when he hears Annabeth cheated on him...this is too good!" That's when she ran off. I tried to run after her but I was cut off by Jason. And, like seriously, I can't resist.

"Hey Pipes," he said happily, "I would like to take you out on a date." My heart fluttered and I forgot the current situation. Annabeth is going to kill me.

(A/N: Check out my other story called, "Percy and Piper Switch Bodies".)