CHAPTER FIFTEEN

(A/N: Check out my other story called, "Percy and Piper Switch Bodies".)

PERCY

I woke up in the house. I was tied up. I was in a room. A wooden room. There was one window and a TV in the corner of the room. Behind me was a toilet. My hands were chained to a bed. "Hello?" I asked.

That's when the TV clicked on. It showed a guy in a white mask with red little circles on his cheeks. He had short black hair and red eyes. And his mouth looked like a puppets. Trust me, red was NOT this guy's color.

"Sup," I said, waving at him.

"Hello Percy," the voice said.

I waved and he sighed. "You don't know me, but I know you," the voice said.

"YOU DON'T KNOW ME!" I yelled, thinking of a vine I had watched before this crap. The guy snorted.

"Hey whats you name?" I asked him, "since you know me, its rude for me to not know you." The guy pretended like he didn't hear me.

"You, you like to swim, huh?' he asked.

"Yea," I said, "son of Poseidon over here?"

"Well today you will swim for your life," he said. His voice sounded kind of hoarse.

"Bro, you need a cough drop or something?" I asked, "like clear your voice." He ignored me again.

"No, for real bro, that crap isn't healthy," I said. The guy glared at me. It was kind of weird.

"You will swim for your life," the guy said. I nodded, shrugging.

"Right now, acid is flowing through tubes around this house," the man hissed, "if you do-" I cut him off.

"If acid was flowing through the tubes then the tubes would have melted," I said, "which im pretty sure is happening right now. Anyways-" I used the blood from the dead guy and put it on my chains with waterbending. Then I froze the chains and smashed it against the bed. I stood up and yawned.

"I'm going to go," I said. I walked to the door and opened it. Then I walked back out into the woods. I could hear the guy yelling profanities. What a creep. Im telling Hazel.