CHAPTER NINETEEN

(A/N: Check out my other story called, "Percy and Piper Switch Bodies".)

PERCY:

I planned on going to the beach but instead I ended up having a tutor session which I almost forgot about.

"Percy, this is literally so simple," Bella groaned as we sat at the kitchen table.

"Its not for me," I replied, "its so easy for you because you know it."

"Your impossible," Bella groaned, shutting my math book.

"Your impossible," I replied, "and your a terrible tutor."

"Your a terrible listener," she shot back.

"ADHD does that to you," I replied, crossing my arms.

"Oh yea, blame you dysfunction," she replied, rolling her eyes.

"It is NOT a dysfunction!" I yelled at her.

She glared at me and scoffed. "Your a pain," she said, rubbing her eyes, "I can't believe I liked you." This caught me off guard.

"What?" I asked.

"Yea, Jackson," she replied, looking at me, "I liked you. But now I realized your not my type."

Nico and then her. Great.

"Not your type," I asked offended, "whats that supposed to mean!?"

She stood up from her seat and walked to the front door. "Don't you have a party to be getting ready for?" she asked me.

"Wait, whats that supposed to mean?" I asked. But I didn't get an answer because she slammed the door closed on me. Great.

I walked up to my room and put on a blue t shirt, black jacket, black pants and blue shoes. After that, I walked to the sevens big luxurious house. Not going to say I'm jealous but I will say they are lucky! It was 4:15 and the part started at 7:00. So I do my calculations right that is in 2 hours and 45 minutes? Gosh, I hope I'm right. That's like 6th grade work.

When I rang the doorbell Piper answered. "Whats the password?" she asked, leaning against the doorway.

"Demigods?" I asked. She shook her head.

"Oh," I said, suddenly understanding. Then I glared at her, "I'm not saying that!"

Piper nodded. "Sorry, come again." She was about to close the door when I hurriedly stuck my foot in.

"Fine," I replied. Then I sighed. "Piper is the awesomest Demigod in the world. Happy?"

Piper smiled. "Extremely."

"You hang around Leo too much," I said as I walked in. Leo wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"It's impossible to resist Leo bad boy supreme," he answered, leading me towards the living room. Their were balloons everywhere. There were snacks all along the counter and table. Plus, they brought out the Xbox and game controllers. There were also different colored lights on the ceiling that caused them to dance around the floor. It looked like the awesomest party ever.

"Wow," I murmured.

"Exactly," Leo said, looking proud of himself, "Leo can solve any problem!" I rolled my eyes at him.

I laughed and rolled my eyes at him. "Okay Leo," I said, patting his shoulder.

Annabeth and Thalia forced me to help them clean up and start on the party. I probably shouldn't have come early, huh? When I finished with this, almost as if on cue, people started coming. In a matter of minutes the place was crowded and swarmed. I found Annabeth in the crowd who looked like she was looking for me. We linked hands and walked upstairs to her room for quiet.