CHAPTER TWO

(A/N: Check out my other story called, "Percy and Piper Switch Bodies".) 

PERCY

When we got to the place, I was immediately happy. I mean, I knew they had a beach but this beach was huge! No, it was bigger than huge. It was enormous! My mom saw me looking at it and grinned. We walked into the town and went to our house. Our house was pretty decent. I went into my room and put up my stuff. Ha. Honestly, I just threw some stuff into drawers and stuff. Don't judge!

Right when I finished, I ran downstairs. My mom was sitting on the couch, rubbing her belly softly and happily. "Mom!" I yelled. She looked up at me. "Yes Percy?" she asked.

"Can I go to the beach?" I replied. She seemed to contemplate it and then said "sure, but did you clean your room?" I nodded happily. She looked at me suspiciously and shrugged. I smiled and ran into my room and put on a black shirt with some blue swimming shorts and some black sneakers.

I walked along the road to the beach. When I arrived at the beach, I saw many people. There were some shops selling towels and surfboards. I walked past them all and walked towards the water. The water rushed to my feet. I grinned. It felt soothing. Then I ran into the waves. I went underwater and breathed. It didn't kill me because I can breathe underwater.

It was beautiful. That's when a fish came over to me. "Hi Lord," the fish said. I grinned at it and waved.

"Hi fish, what's your name?" I asked it.

"Orlan," he replied. I grinned at he name.

"Nice to meet you, Orlan," I said.

Then we got into a conversation and eventually more fish came in and I greeted them too. I was mainly asking questions like if Ariel was real or if nemo was real and they all responded with yes. They were legends of their time like George Washington is a legend in our time. It was really fun. Eventually I realized that people would start wondering where I was so I got out of the water. 

I wasn't watching where I was going and I crashed into this girl. We both fell to the ground and she groaned. "Sorry," I admitted, helping her up. When she touched my hand, she widened her eyes and took off running to the water. Weird, I thought.

CLEO

I was about to go meet Rikki and Bella at the moon pool when this guy ran into me

I was about to go meet Rikki and Bella at the moon pool when this guy ran into me. He was handsome. He had raven black hair and seaweed green eyes. His abs were perfect. A 6 pack if you were wondering. He was subtly muscly. Not too big but he wasn't super skinny like a toothpick. I had to snap out of it because I was dating Lewis.

"Sorry," the boy said helping me up. He was wet! And he had just touched me! I ran off into the water before I transformed right in front of him. I made it just in time and dove into the waves. A long orange sparkly and scaly tale sprouted from me. I rolled my eyes at it and then swam off to Mako Island. Yea. Im a mermaid.