CHAPTER TEN

(A/N: Check out my other story called, "Percy and Piper Switch Bodies".)

ANNABETH

Everyone came to an understanding and Leo apologized for trying to break Percy's ribs. That's when Percy asked Frank if he could turn into a mermaid and when he did, his tail was green. We all stared in awe of Frank as a mermaid. Frank turned back into a human very quickly though. "Cool," was all that I could say. 

That's when Leo came up with a scary idea to play truth or dare! Everyone went into the living and sat down in a circle. Percy and Nico were there against the will. The Stolls said they would commence a prank war if they didn't sit down. So, yep. I didn't mind the game. I thought it was a dumb game invented to give humans a reason to reveal other people's secrets and make other people either scare or hurt each other mentally, physically, and emotionally. But that's just me.

The order was Leo, Jason, Piper, Katie, Travis, Connor, Me, Percy, Hazel, Frank, and Nico. Thalia was asleep and no one was brave enough to wake her up. Leo was rubbing his hands together manically. "Time to uncover secrets, break hearts, and scare the living hell out of poeple!" Leo yelled! I tensed at the world, hell, remembering Tartarus. Percy clutched my hand tighter and smiled at me. I smiled back.

"Shut up Leo," Piper replied, whacking him in the head with a pillow. 

"If you refuse to do a dare or say a truth you must take off an article of clothing. But if the person who dared you to do the thing takes off their shirt first, that prevents you from taking off you shirt and you have to do it anyways," Leo explained, "also, whoever has on all their clothes or is the last one with all their clothes on gets 200 dollars, and 100 drachma. Deal?" We all nodded. Leo smiled evilly and nodded back.

"I'll go first," Leo said. He was about to spin the bottle in front of him when he immeditaley said, "oh and swear on the river of Styx you will say the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth." We all swore on the River of Styx. Then he spun. It spun and spun and spun and then landed on me.

"Annabeth, which torture device?" Leo asked, "truth....OR DARE!" I rolled my eyes at him. 

"Dare," I replied. 

He seemed to think for a moment then he grinned. " Okay you can't hurt me for this Dare," he said. I nodded.

"Alright then," he said, "invite Bella to play Truth or Dare with us and you have to be super nice to her." I almost attacked him but then I remembered my dare. 

"Okay," I said with a smile. 

Percy got out his phone and handed it to me. I called her. Ring, ring, ring, ring, ring, ring and then finally an answer. "Put it on speaker phone," Leo mouthed. I did as he asked. 

"Hello?" Bella asked. I tried my best to seem happy.

"Hi Bella," I said cheerfully. 

"It's either you sound like a girl, Percy, or this is Annabeth," Bella said, "I'm going with the first option though since it seems the most true." Everyone burst out laughing. Even I smirked a little. 

Percy growled and snatched the phone away from me. "I do NOT sound like a girl!" he hissed. 

"Whatever helps you sleep at night," she responded. Percy glared at the phone as I snatched it back from him. 

"Do you want to come over and play truth and dare with us?" I asked her. There was a long moment of silence before she answered. 

"Sure," she replied. I sent her the address and handed the phone back to Percy he was still scowling.