CHAPTER THIRTEEN

(A/N: Check out my other story called, "Percy and Piper Switch Bodies".)

PERCY

I HAD NO SCHOOL TODAY! TIME TO HIT THE WAVES! Or whatever surf dudes say. I grabbed a surf board I had bought a few days ago and walked to the beach. When I got there, I realized something. I can't even go surfing! I sighed, regretting how I didn't even think about that before. I decided to do something else. I called Bella.

"Hi," I said once she answered.

"Hey," she replied, sounding sleepy. 

"Did I wake you up?" I asked with some concern. 

"Yes," she said, "but I probably needed it. What do ya want?" 

"Help, bring Cleo with you," I replied, "meet me at Mako Island." Before she could reply I hung up. I could imagine her being angry. I laughed to myself and raced off to the beach. 

BELLA

HE DID NOT JUST HANG UP ON ME!? Little shit. I sighed and sat up. Then I went into the bathroom and took a bath. I transformed into a mermaid, obviously. I scrubbed my torso and then my tail which is really hard. Then I did my hair with shampoo and conditioner which is harder. When I finished, I dried myself off. Then I went into my room and got out a white t-shit, blue jeans, and black shoes. 

I called Cleo and we both headed to Mako Island. Rikki was away for a while so it was just me and Cleo. When we got to Mako Island, we saw Percy in the moon pool singing "Under the Sea" at the top of his lungs. When he saw us approach he immediately shut up.

"You can not sing," I said,

"I liked it," Cleo replied nicely.

"Yea, Cleo liked it," Percy said, sticking out his toungue at me. I did the same thing. That's when he told us what he wanted us to help him with. I wasn't glad to do it but I pretended like I was. Cleo was super excited though. 

ANNABETH 

I was sitting on my bed reading a book on artitechual designs. It was 6:15 and I was about to take a nap when my phone rang. I looked at the caller. It was Percy. 

"Hey seaweed brain," I said to him. 

"Hi Wise Girl," he replied, "listen, um...I'm taking you out tonight. So wear something nice." Before I could respond he hung up. 

I rolled my eyes and went to my closet. That's when a blue dress poofed into view. There was a note attached it. 

Percy wants you to wear this -Aphrodite

When I reached out to get it, it poofed onto my body. It looked like this. 

I added a black jacket to it and some black boots

I added a black jacket to it and some black boots. Then I wore my hair down all curly. Piper helped me with added touches. Hazel mainly watched and commented something funny. That's when the doorbell downstairs rang. I grinned and walked downstairs to the door.