CHAPTER TWELVE

(A/N: Check out my other story called, "Percy and Piper Switch Bodies".)

PERCY

Bella stormed to the office and barged in. The principal looked shocked. He was talking to Annabeth and a few other smart students about some reward or something. "I am NOT tutoring this idiot!" Bella said angrily.

"Im not an idiot," I replied, shrugging. She scowled at me.

"He needs all the help he can get," the principal replied, "don't you want your friend to succeed." She looked me up and down.

"Can he succeed without my help?" she asked.

"Sadly, no," I replied with a fake mournful look. She looked ready to punch me.

"Principal, you don't understand," Bella said, "he is a true idiot! He will do everything in his power to annoy me."

"That's not true," I lied, "and I am hurt that you think I ever would try to do that." Bella clenched her fist.

"Ask Annabeth to do it," she suggested, "she is like the top student in this school."

"Can't," principal replied, "their dating and they may end up snuggling then actual work." He obviously didn't know Annabeth very well.

"Well Ill end up beating the crap out of him," Bella said, pointing to me, "please! I beg of you. Get someone else. Anyone else." The principal seemed to think about this for a moment.

"Well," he said slowly, "how about this. You tutor him for a week. And if he is too difficult, we will ask Brian to do it."

She smirked. "Okay," she replied. The principal nodded and she left the office in anger. I followed in pure happiness.

Once she left the building she stopped. "Aren't you coming?" I asked. She grinned.

"You have to be nicer to me now," she said, arms crossed. I crossed my arms too.

"And why is that?" I asked.

"You do know who Brian is, right?" she asked. I shook my head.

"It's your precious Mohawk," she replied. I widened my eyes and the grin on my face melted. She smirked.

I was silent the whole walk to my house. I felt like someone had punched me in the gut. Bella was obviously going to say I was difficult. But what if I acted nice? Would that mean I have turned into a coward? No. I'll keep going. Even if I have to face...*shivers*...Mohawk.

When we entered the house, we went straight to the kitchen table. She took out her math books and I did the same. "What don't you understand?" she asked with an annoyed voice.

"Everything," I replied. She sighed. "This is going to be a long week," she said.

ANNABETH

The principal had called me to the office to talk about the reward for the trip. We were going on some math trip to state and he wanted me to participate in it. So yea. We were talking about the reward when Bella and Percy burst into the office.

"I am NOT tutoring this idiot!" Bella said angrily. Percy looked happy though. I was mad. Tutoring?! That's like an ultimate chance for them to get close.

"Im not an idiot," Percy replied, shrugging. She scowled at him but Percy just grinned.

"He needs all the help he can get," the principal replied, "don't you want your friend to succeed." She looked Percy up and down.