First Sight

"Y/N" says a faint voice, I completely ignore it at first and pretend my mind is playing tricks on me.
"Y/N" the same voice says again, slightly louder but still a whisper, "wierd" I thought to myself, random voices had been continuously talking to me in my sleep for the last week, but it would usually leave me alone after it first spoke.
"Oi, Y/N get up" says a sleepy Sergeant Hunter.
"Yeah?" I say quietly, rubbing my eyes.
"Your turn on lookout, get to your post" Hunter whispers to me.
"Oh, uh... right..." I say slightly louder than he does.
I pick up my gun beside me, and check to make sure it's not damaged and put on my supply belt. While rubbing my eyes to wake myself up, I start heading over to the lookout position in the bog, which is nothing more than a thick fallen tree, about three feet in in height on its side where two other soldiers could be seen sitting next to it for cover.
"Alright, Y/N?" one of them said.
"Nah, too tired to be" I say before letting out a yawn.
"You should talk, haven't had a wink of sleep" said the other soldier, who had a deep and heavy European accent.
"Oh I'm so sorry, Crismo, I'm sure sarge over there would love to sleep talk to you about your complaint" I say to him, before letting out a faint chuckle.
"I think he would if he didnay get so pissed so easily" said the first soldier, who had a Scottish accent.
"Yeah I get what you Jackson " I say, before we all start laughing.
It wasn't all bad having to be on lookout duty, despite the fact it was three in the morning. The three of you talked about random stuff, told stories and jokes, and it was great fun.

*Timeskip

"Hey, what made you guys join the military?" Asked Crismo. "My dad used to run a garage back home" Jackson began. "He was so obsessed about me becoming an apprentice of his, and carrying on the business"
"How did that make you join?" I asked, slightly confused.
"I didn't know anything about cars, still don't know much if I'm honest, besides I wanted to serve my country, not my dad" Jackson said.
"I get what you mean mate, I joined up cause of the old man too, and not just to get away from him" I say.
"How come" Crismo asked me.
"He was a drug addict, bought 'em, sold 'em, you name it, it was his life" I said.
"I wanted to show him that I would not follow him in the path that he had taken, and that there was more to life than taking stuff that makes you high and depressed"
"I guess I joined because..."
"Shut up a second" I say, interrupting Crismo.
"Thanks" he said to me sarcastically.
"No, look over there, straight ahead 300 metres" I tell them.
As they look through their sights to look where I am, I simply sit there confused.
I was looking at a figure, who probably had a thing for pink and purple as they were wearing a lot of it.
It was a girl who was kneeling down by a bush, she had half of her head shaved of hair, whilst the other half did have hair, but it was mostly pink as well, with part being brown, and a little being white as well.
She wore a purple jacket that covered most of her body, which was shaped immensely well. Her hands had long, purple nails and black gloves, with lines of purple running up her fingers and onto her sleeve, which was blue and purple, same with her legs.
"I see her" said Jackson.
"Same" said Crismo.
"Damn she's fit" I say quietly so they can't hear.
"What's she doing out there, and what's with the purple hologram, and clothing, and pretty much everything else" said Crismo.
"I dunno, wait wait, she armed" said Jackson pointed out.
I quickly scanned her up and down, partially because of her beauty, but also to confirm she had a gun or something, and sure enough she had an SMG in her right hand.
"Crismo go tell Sergeant Hunter" I say
"Why me?" Crimson asks, sounding gutted.
"Just do it" Jackson tells him.
"Ugh, fine" Crismo says, before quietly walking off to get him.
A few moments later he returned with an unhappy Sergeant Hunter.
"This better be important, what is it" he asked, sounding very annoyed.
"Sir please look over by those bushes in the distance, 300 metres" I say
Hunter then looked through his binoculars, to see the same purple girl the others were. "Who is she sir?" Jackson asks in curiosity.
"I dunno" he replies
Suddenly she looks over to where we are, and then she lights up with purple light, as she waves her left arm past her face, and vanishes.
"Huh, where'd she go?" I ask
"I dunno, she literally just disappeared from thin air" Jackson.
"Right stay here while I wake everyone else, let me know if anything changes or she reappears" Hunter said.
"Understood, sir" everyone else said at the same time.
A few long minutes passed and nothing had changed since the girl disappeared, when suddenly Jackson was shot in the shoulder, and began yelling in pain.
"Gaaahhh, aw damnit, ah shit" he said to himself.
"CASUALTY" Crismo screamed to the others, as we took cover behind our fallen tree.
Jackson was bleeding a bit, but not dramatically, and it wasn't long before a pair of medics ran over, there was then another gunshot, and one of them fell to the ground, lifeless.
The medic that was still alive ran over to Jackson, and began patching him up. At the same time, I poked my gun through a thick bush, so that I could find out who had shot Jackson and killed one of the medics.
I scanned the area that the purple girl was sitting at, and saw someone wearing a purple outfit of some sort, and had blue skin, pointing a sniper towards our position. I then took a few deep breathes, and fired on the woman, who fell to the ground. Then I heard a voice. Sounding Latin American. "Hola" it said, I turned to my right, only to see the purple girl.

A/N

Hey guys this is my first fanfic so go easy on any criticism, and I hope you enjoyed the first part.