Discovery

I woke with a start, I'll admit it was felt good to wake up in a nice comfy bed, than in a sleeping bag on the wet and muddy ground. And since I lived alone, it was pretty good to have Jackson for company, but I just hope Crismo is ok.
Of course this was normal for most soldiers. We all trained and fought together, these people were the best friends I could ask for, we would literally die for each other, that's how strong our friendships with one another are in the troop.
I decide to get out of bed and make some breakfast.
As I walk over to the kitchen I notice that Jackson is already sitting at the table looking at his laptop, seeming very intrigued.
"What'ya looking at?" I ask casually.
"Reasearch" he replies, not bothering to look up from the screen.
"On what?" I ask him.
"I'll show you, come here" he says, taking the chair next to him.
I start walking over, wondering what he's on about. I take the seat he offered me, then he turns to face me.
"Right, so you know how our purple friend seemed to enjoy kissing you, a lot" he said.
"Um, yeah" I say, curious as to why he suddenly so interested in it.
"Well take a look" he says with excitement, turning the laptop so the screen faces me.
"Stockholm Syndrome" he says, with a smug look on his face.
"What is that, how am I supposed to know what that mean?" I say, looking at him with confusion.
"It's mostly seen in hostage situations, it's basically when somebody is captured, and eventually gain a respect, and sometimes fall in love with their captors" he explains to me.
"So you think the purple girls feelings towards me, and is because of this?" I ask him, finding myself also interested.
"Ah, but there's more. You see, the captors can sometimes gain feelings for their prisoners as well" he says, making me feel a bit surprised.
"Are you saying, I might have this as well as her?" I ask.
"Well, did you have feelings for her before yesterday" he asks me.
"Uh, no I don't think so" I say, shaking my head.
"And do you now?" He says, clearly already knowing the answer.
"Um, yeah, yeah I think I do actually" I say, with a sudden smile covering my face.
Hey, may be I am falling in love with this girl, and she might be too. I think I'll try and see where this goes.
"Right I'm gonna make breakfast for us, how does pancakes sound?" I ask Jackson.
"Yeah sure, pancakes sounds great" he agrees.
Soon enough there were several pancakes ready to eat, looking delicious.
I pour syrup all over them, and put a small slice of butter on top, as does Jackson.
After breakfast the phone rings, I pick up.
"Yeah?" I say, still finishing the pancakes.
"Hi there, Y/N, Sombra is refusing to speak to any one but you, would you mind coming in for us?" A woman says from the phone.
"Sure, not at all, I'll be there in thirty" I say, just before I hang up.
I quickly head over to my room and get changed, but I wear the same leather jacket I did yesterday.
"I'm going out again" I say to Jackson, before opening the front door.
"Alright, don't fuck up your make out session!" He says before giving out a chuckle, as do I.

*Time skip

I enter the room, to see the same chair, same table and same Beautiful Sombra as I did yesterday.
"Hey there" she says to me, before waving to me.
"Hi" I say while lifting my hand. I then walk over to the table.
I pull out my chair, and lay down the sheets I was given by the officer in interrogation observation.
"Ok then, so thing are gonna change a bit, but not dramatically" I say, as she stares into my eyes.
"So instead of us kissing every time you answer a question, you will instead add a second to a make out session at the end" I say, while neatening out the sheets of paper.
The next hour was very easy. I managed to get tones of dirt on Talon, and found out where pretty much all of their bases were, and that it's run by a council, two members of which are The Reaper, and recent escapee, Doomfist.
"Alright, that is everything" I say to her, before beginning to rise to me feet.
"Um, do you mind if I, uh, sit on your lap? My legs got tired from all the standing yesterday" Sombra says to me, which brings a mixture of surprise and excitement to me.
"Oh, uh, yeah sure" I say, before sitting back down.
She then stands, and walks over to me, the recognisable grin on her face.
She then sits down on my lap, and wraps her arms round my neck, as I wrap my own round her waist, surprisingly it seems she managed to convince the officers here to let her see me with no cuffs on.
She then begins to lean in, as do I, and pressed her lips firmly against my own.
I then felt something wriggle against my lips after a few seconds, once again it was her tongue asking for permission to enter my mouth, but this time I accept, and widen my mouth slightly.
Before I know it our tongues were battling for dominance, but I eventually win, and take my precious time to explore her mouth. I then allow her to explore my own, she also takes her time in doing so. We then began to battle for dominance again, but neither of us win as she pulls away, gasping for air with a long string of saliva stretch out from our mouths. I wipe my own mouth with my sleeve to get rid of the saliva.
I don't move for a few seconds staring at her beauty.
"I like your jacket" she says to me, pressing her hand against my shoulder.
"I like your hair, and your eyes" I say back to her.
We stare at each other for several minutes, before I interrupt the silence.
"I have to go, I'll see you tomorrow though" I say, before smiling at her.
She then leans in for another kiss, and I allow it, but not for long.
I begin to stand, as does she, and I begin to walk to the door something grabs my hand.
"Wait" she says.
I then turn my head, and she give me a long hug.
After a few seconds she lets me go, and I give her another wink before leaving, and she does the same.
I then head over to the main entrance, with a huge smile on my face, that was the best thing that ever happened to me.