Lies

There was a few loud knocks at the door, so I rose to open it, but I feel something tug at my arm. It was Crismo restraining me, as I suspected.
"She's not gonna do anything, for Christ sake" I say, slightly annoyed.
He continued to try to restrain me, but I pull my arm out of his grip, I was so sick of this, I trust Sombra and that's all that really matters to me.
I open the door, and don't see my love of my life, but several men armed with rifles aiming straight at us.
They were wearing mostly black, with silver masks covering all features of their faces, and red glowing out of where there eyes are, at least where I think they are...
"Outta the truck, move" one of them said.
It was then I noticed the small mark on the masks, it was a Talon logo. I couldn't believe it, I almost questioned reality, how could she?
Sombra had sold us out.
I didn't move, I simply stood still, barely coming to terms with what had just happened.
"MOVE!!!" The grunt said again. I continued to stand as if I had just walked into a room of death, which expressed the emotions on my face perfectly.
Eventually the grunt had enough, and walked over to me, yet I still didn't move an inch. I then witnessed him throwing the butt of his gun straight into my face, knocking me down to the ground. I hear faint yelling before that suddenly goes completely, and soon enough reality is getting out of my grip.
And with that, I blacked out.

Time skip*

I feel my eyes flutter open, slowly and weakly however. I look around and see I am in a small rectangular room, with a door on the mid-right side of it. There was a table a few metres off the door, I try to move over, but I notice my feet aren't even touching the floor, and my arms feel awfully stretched. I look up and witness my arms dangling from two separate chains, that led to one, then to the ceiling.
Several minutes passed, and I was still hanging from there, unable to move, by that I tried, already knowing there was no point in doing so.
Suddenly a figure walks in. The sound of heavy boots echoed in the room. I look up towards the figure and see that the person is wearing large black boots, with spikes curling out of the back, with pitch black combat trousers and a cloak that was just as dark shadowed the persons legs, and covered their arms, and their hands had claws that mirrored a lions, except they looked like they were made by the devil himself. Looking at the figures face, I was left jaw dropped wth fear. Nothing but a white skull mask could be seen, with the good of the cloak covering the side of the figures head, I had no idea who this person was.
"Here's what's going to happen, I will ask you a question and you will answer truthfully, or suffer..."  a deep, harsh voice said from behind the mask.
"Who are you?" I ask, barely able to hear myself talk, let alone this freak.
"I don't think the one in chains asks the questions here, my turn, who are you, and you may get some food" he said, arms crossed.
"Me, oh I'm your mother" I say, chuckling slightly. Training always taught me to have a laugh for my own morale if I was captured, and after Sombra betrayed us, I could really use it right now.
"You're a funny one aren't ya" he said, not giving off any sign of laughing.
"Too bad, you'll suffer the same fate as your comrades" he says, now chuckling evilly.
I had completely forgotten about Crismo and Jackson. Where are they? Are they ok? Are they even alive? Will I see... "AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!"
I screamed like never seen in humanity.
The skull freak had only to place had hand on my chest, and a deathly burning, pain seared all over me. It was exausting yet it wouldn't let me pass out. It was torture. After a few seconds that seemed like an eternity, he finally let go. The pain left immediately but that was something I would never recover from. "Anything you want to tell me?" The dark voice said once again.
I was breathing insanely, unable to speak, but after a few seconds I gathered the strength to do so.
"Go...to....hell" I say quietly, deep breathes between every word spoken.
This time he didn't do the same thing to me, he didn't do anything else, but stood very still, almost like a manican.
After a few long minutes, he left me alone, but I could tell it wasn't the last time I would see him today.
Eventually I heard the door open. I look up, assuming it's the prick from before, but it's not, there was nobody there at all. Then the door closes once again, and I then see a purple flash coming from the camera.
Then a figure pops up in front of me, purple jacket, purple hair, purple eyes, I knew exactly who it was.
"Y/N, you okay?" Sombra said to me, concern dominating the tone of her voice, as she began to get me out of the chains. After a couple of seconds, she got me out of them, and I dropped to the floor. She kneeled down, and wrapped her arms around me.
She then pulls away, and looks straight into my eyes.
I throw my fist into her face.
She lets out a grunt, and then spits on the floor. Blood was all over her saliva, and was now dribbling out of her mouth and her nose. I stand up, and do the same thing again, and now a tear sheds from her eyes. I then clutched onto her throat, barely allowing her to breathe.
"How could you? I thought I loved you"