Pursuit

I stop just before the stairs that lead inside of the building, and secure the grappling device to my wrist, and target it at the edge of the roof.
I fire it and it quickly attaches itself, and begins to drag me up. Suddenly static blasts in my ear from the radio.
"Y/N what are you doing?" Sombra asks me.
"Avenging Hunter" I say, not caring if I was killed or not, that sniper was going down.
"Don't, that persons the deadliest, you won't make it on your own" she says, as I see her begin to run into the building below.
"Well I'm trying anyway" I say.
I reach the roof to see a woman, with deep blue skin. She had a purple spandex, and a black visor covering her eyes with red lights all over it. She then raised her left hand to the side of the visor, and then it unmasked the top half of her face. Her eyes were empty, showing nothing. Almost as if she was dead, yet alive at the same time.
She was holding a gun that looked like a rifle, but she raised it so she was aiming straight for me, and it turned into a sniper.
I raise my own rifle and begin to shoot at her. She jumps for cover behind the door that leads to the roof.
I scan around me, but there is nothing strong enough to protect me from sniper bullets, so I do the only thing I can. I run straight at her.
She turns the corner ready to shoot, but I smack the butt of my rifle into her face. She doesn't take it well, as she kicks me straight in the stomach, throwing me several metres back.
I land heavily on my back, and begin to stand, but I feel something stand on my chest, forcing me to the ground.
I look down on my chest, and see her heel holding me to the ground, allowing her to aim her sniper straight at me.
"Who are you?" I ask, panting with exhaustion.
She chuckle faintly, I had no clue why but it didn't really matter.
"They call me Widowmaker, but it won't matter to you in a moment" she says, her voice dominated by a heavy French accent.
"Wait, aren't you the one who was brainwashed?" I ask her.
"They released my true nature" she said calmly.
"Then what did Gerard release?" I say, forming a stern look on my face.
"Gerard was a fool" she said, before laughing slightly, still pointing her gun at my face.
"Was? Oh no, he's alive and well" I say, knowing what I could make of this.
Gerard was nearly murdered by Widowmaker after Talon brainwashed her into the perfect assassin. He stabbed him dozens of times, but he somehow still survived, and was on a constant search for his wife to bring her back. Just another thing Sombra told us during "questioning" that helped us very much.
Suddenly a small device with purple flashing on the top. I knew exactly who was responsible for that.
Before I knew it Sombra appeared in front of me, and went straight in at widowbitch. She fired continuesly at her with her SMG, but couldn't land a single one on her, as she managed to land behind the cover she was in before. Then she stopped, and pointed her sniper at me once again.
Sombra stopped in her tracks, SMG pointing at the widow.
"So, you betrayed us?" Widowmaker said, with an evil smile on her face.
"May be" she said, but without any cunning grin she would always have.
"Oh, oh no" Widowmaker said, before starting to laugh.
"You, you never fell for, um, this, did you?" She asked Sombra, gesturing at me.
"Leave him alone" Sombra said, anger strongly in her voice.
Widowmaker didn't speak for several seconds, she could only laugh at Sombra.
I knew this wouldn't end well at this rate, so I began to slowly reach for my pistol in my waist holster. I try to make my movements as slow as possible, in order to not make me look suspicious.
When I finally reach it, I quickly pull it out, and point it straight at Widowmaker. She stops laughing and looks at me with surprise.
"Ha, fair play" she says.
She then raises her left arm and fired her grappling hook at another building.
She was getting away. I stand to run after her, but Sombra grabs my arm.
"Leave it Y/N, she'd kill us before we next see her" she says, clearly knowing what she's talking about.
"Damn it" I say, hitting the ground with my fist. I could have avenged Hunter, but I let her get away.
"We should head back" Sombra says.

*Time skip

Sombra enters the bedroom as I sit on the sofa, wondering about how I could have saved Hunter.
"Y/N there was nothing you could've done" Sombra told me, in hopes of getting me to feel even the slightest bit better about myself, yet it does nothing.
"If I wasn't such an idiot, and stood in the open, he would still be alive" I say, burying my face in my hands.
Sombra sat down next to me, and leaned her head on my shoulder, and wrapped her arm around my neck.
"Widowmaker is one of the best shots ever, he sacrificed himself so you wouldn't get hit" she said, rubbing my shoulder.
"I'll kill that bitch, even if it costs my life, I'll kill her" I say, anger filling my mind.
"I'm pretty sure those in charge wouldn't agree with that" Sombra pointed out.
"The I'll do it without them" I say, Boyle caring about the consequences.
"Then we're coming with you" a voice said form the door.
I turn my head suddenly to see Crismo and Jackson standing with their weapons ready, and kit on.
"Alright then, we should leave soon, before any one gets any suspicions" I say.