Frontline

Four weeks after the first interrogation session, I went to see Sombra and "question" her almost every day.
Now she has sworn her allegiance to our side, and will be joining us in the war. Talon has been weakened severely, but they still remain a dangerous threat. It was time to return to the wavefront, Western France had been liberated, so we were on our way to Stuttgart, Germany.
I was on my way through a military airport with Jackson, as his arm was fully healed now.
"Can't wait to see Crismo again" he said.
"I know same, how's he been do you know?" I ask him.
"He's been holding up fine, but has been pretty bored without us" he said.
I was just about to head over to the plane, when I felt pressure on my hand. I turned my head to see what it was, but there was nothing there. I tried walking away, and pretend it never happened, but my hand doesn't even move. I'm so confused, what was happening. There was suddenly a dim flash of purple, and Sombra appeared.
She began to laugh, she had been holding my hand so I couldn't leave the building. "Oh, you weren't gonna leave without me, were you?" She said, before pulling me closer to her. "Uh, I assumed you had other arrangements?" I say, even more confused than before.
"I insisted on going with you" she says, before pulling me in for a kiss.
I quickly pull away, knowing people around may be slightly aroused that somebody that I knocked out a month ago, was kissing me in public.
"Shhh, not now, barely anyone knows yet" I whisper to her, encouraging her to stay hidden as I drag her behind a nearby pillar.
I was planning to explain to everyone on the plane about Sombra before take off, though I never planned on announcing her feelings for me, or mine for her. Jackson met her the day before, so he was aquatinted just fine with her, he actually thought she was pretty nice.
Sombra let out a quiet chuckle as I tried to keep us out of sight. "Aw, and I thought you liked me?" She says, with a grin emerging on her face.
"Oh, shut up" I say, before dragging her in for a kiss.
She immediately melted into it, adding tongue not long after. There was a quick fight for dominance, usually I would come out on top, but this time she won, and began to explore my mouth with passion. Soon enough she allows me to explore her mouth, which I take plenty of time to do so, before a speaker goes off.
"All personnel boarding to Stuttgart, please proceed to the plane in hanger seven" it said.
"Guess that's us then" I say while staring into her eyes.
"Let's get going then" she says, before giving me a peck on the cheek.
We then started to walk over to the door, and as we left the building, I noticed that Sombra was slowly moving her hand in behind mine.
I quickly shove it into my pocket, which brings disappointment to her face.
"I'm sorry, but I can't expose us" I say.
"Ugh, but it's boring just walking normally" she says before rolling her eyes.
"You do realise your still classified as a terrorist until you help us win this war" I say, reminding her of the deal she had with the United Nations.
"I promise we can take it further after that" I say, while she still forces her eyes to look at the plane.
After the long walk to the plane, and the climb up the steep stairs, we decide to take a pair of seats at the very back of the plane, and I allow her to climb in first.
Surprisingly there's a lot of leg room, I guess NATO does care about the luxuries of its personnel.
After we took off and we're allowed to take seat belts off, I felt something land on my legs, I look down in confusion, only to see it was, of course, Sombra resting her own legs on mine.
"What are you doing?" I ask, laughing slighly.
"What? I'm not allowed to even "socialise" with you?" She said.
"Ha, I guess you can" I say.
Things went silent for a few minutes, but other people could be heard talking in the background.
After a while Sombra finally broke the silence.
"Hey, what are we, we've been in this thing for like a month now?" she asks me, I only smile.
"I dunno, I guess you're my girlfriend?" I say to her, which causes a mischievous grin to grow on her face.
She begins to lean over to me, and rests her head on my shoulder, grabbing my hand as well.
I let it happen, knowing that resisting would only delay her.

*Time skip

A few hours had past since Sombra had fallen asleep on me, and I didn't mind it really, as I mostly just played games on my phone and listened to Lúcios music. Finally the seatbelt sign flashed above me, and I proceeded to nudge Sombra slightly, she doesn't move.
"Hey, wake up sleepyhead" I whisper to her, before nudging her again.
She awakens and begins to sit up.
"Where are we?" She asks before giving out a long yawn. We're almost at Stuttgart, seat belts on by the way" I say to her. She lifts her head and puts her seat belt on.

*Time skip

The truck finally stopped as we reached the edge of the city. We then headed over to a small warehouse to get some weapons. I was given an assault rifle, a pistol and a few grenades, Jackson got the same. Sombra was given a pair of gloves and an SMG identical to the one she had in France.
"What's with the gloves?" I ask her curiously.
She then gives a cunning grin once again, as she puts them on.
"Watch" she says to me quietly.
Suddenly a purple hologram appears in line with her fingers.
She begins to tap each purple hexagon, as purple lines link the hologram and a computer at the other side of the room.
Suddenly a purple skull appears on the screen, and a video of cat fails pops up.
I look at her with shock.
"How, did you do that?" I ask her.
She folds her arms around my neck, and I do the same around her waist, she then leans into me, and whisper into my ear.
"Hacking"she whispers.
"Right, we should go head to our post" I say, before releasing my grip on her.
She does the same as we walk together.