Intoduction.

Hey everyone.

This is my new story. I am sorry, I suck at descriptions but give it a chance. I'll hopefully make this cliched story a bit intresting.

All kinds of feedback are welcomed.

Eventhough, the title and the descriptions sounds cliche, I say that you give the story a chance, it may turn out to be diffrent and you may actually like it. Hope you do.

All rights reserved.

This story ' GOOD GIRL & BAD BOY. CLICHE!' including all chapters, prologue/epilogue and associated content ( i.e, fanfics, teasers, social networks, e-readers etc.) is copyright by the writer (love17). All rights are reserved and owned by the writer and creator of this work, any unauthorised copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of this work constitutes and infringement of copyright.

*Note - Please don't post your stories links here. I would love to read your stories and give feedback, but you can PM me for that. It may take me a little time, but I promise to read them. Also, if you have any questions or you just need to talk to someone, I am always here. It can be realted to your story or anything in the world, I am willing to talk. PM me anytime.

 That's all I want to say for now.

ThankYou.

Much love.