* Chapter 10 *

Please read the Author’s note at the end of the chapter :)

(Un – edited)

Chapter  10

Chris Ryder? As in.. Ryder?

As in Cameron Ryder?

He was Cameron’s brother? Cameron had a brother?

I looked at Chris carefully but, I couldn’t find one feature that matched Cameron’s.

He did have a strong muscular body under that black t-shirt, his eyes were deep chocolate brown and I would be lying if I said he wasn’t hot because damn, this guy was smoking hot.

But, he was nothing like Cameron.

Cameron is like a sexy badass with a sweet side to him and Chris seems like a rebellious evil-ass with a dangerous personality.

A hand waved in front of me and I snapped back to reality, remembering Chris had his hand held out for me.

“You know, you are supposed to shake my hand.” He said smirking, he had an amused look.

I rolled my eyes and shook his hand.

“Are you Cameron’s brother?” I blurt out.

The smirk left his lips immediately, his face blank, void of all emotions. He folded his arms and looked at me with a blank face.

“Kind of.”

Kind of brother? Never heard of that species before.

“What does th-”

“What the fuck are you doing here?” I flinched at the hardness in Cameron’s loud voice.

When did he even come here?

I looked at him and my eyes went wide.

Did I say Chris had a dangerous personality? Shoot the personality.

Cameron looked like the definition of dangerous. He looked ready to kill. So much hatred, coldness and animosity, I had never seen together.

And I had never seen Cameron Ryder like this. Ever.

His hands were clenched into fists, his knuckles had turned fight. His face was contorted into pure hate.

Chris turned to Cameron folding his arms, the smirk back on his face, all amusement gone. Just his obscene smirk.

“Hello there, brother.” Chris said and I could feel the venom in his voice at the word brother.

Cameron’s body was almost shaking with anger.

I looked between both of them. What the hell do I do?

“No greetings?  Never mind. And to answer your question, it’s a public place I can do whatever the hell I want.” Chris said and with each word the control he had over his voice and emotions.

Cameron closed his eyes and took deep breaths, trying to control himself. When he opened them, he had relaxed a little but the hardness in his eyes was still there and his hands were still curled into fist.