* Chapter 4 *

Chapter 4.

“You are a f*cking rabbit hole.” Lexi whisper shouted to Neil. They were having an argument for past fifteen minutes.

What was the reason of the argument?

Well, first it was yesterdays fight then, it was about Vampire diaries and then it was random calling each other names.

“Y-You are..” Neil thought hard and Lexi smirked.

“You are a buffalo’s nail in a cow’s shit.” Neil said crossing his arms and smirking at Lexi, satisfied with his answer. Lexi raised an eyebrow and I laughed.

“Wow! You guys are innovative.”I said. Just then the bell rung. 

“Alright guys, see ya later.” I said and picked my stuff. None of them replied; because they were so busy arguing with each other.

“Yeah, I got one. You are the bee, who eats pigs shit in breakfast, lunch and dinner.” Lexi said.

“Did you just compare my mom’s food with pig’s shit?” Neil asked offended.

I shook my head smiling, weirdest people ever.

~^_^~

M.A.T.H. - Mental Abuse To Human

The scariest subject ever. I hate it. I hate it even more because of the scary teacher who taught us Math.

I was sitting in my Math class, wondering why these letters X and Y need values. I mean, they are alphabets, be happy.

“Grace.” somebody whispered from behind me. I turned around to see Brian calling me. I looked back at the teacher and saw she was facing the board.

“What?” I whispered back.

“Will you come to WTF today?”He asked. WTF is a cafe, the place where the ‘cool’ people hangout.

“Why?” I asked confused. To play doctor-doctor.

Why would he ask me to go there?

“Uh, I am taking Sophie there today and she is not very comfortable. If you will go, she’ll feel better. ” He said with a pleading look. Sophie wasn’t a part of popular crowd too; of course she would feel uncomfortable.

I couldn’t say no. I never said no to anyone. Stupid me.

I nodded and he sighed in relief.

“Miss. Preston and Mr. Donovan, is there something you don’t get?” the teacher asked annoyed. Yeah ,how could god have sculpted a face like yours? It’s disgusting.

I hated this teacher with all my heart. Arrogant, mean and controlling. She was the only one who had complained about me, to my parents. And what did she tell them?

She said I look at her, like I want to punch her in the face. Hell yeah, I do.

I looked down and she continued teaching.

~^_^~

It was five and I was lying on my bed, tired from the long day at school.  I heard my cell beep.

I picked my phone, to see a message from Brian.

Be ready by 6.

I groaned. WTF! I mean the café.

Good girl & Bad boy. Cliché!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara