* Chapter 12 *

(UN – edited)

Chapter 12

I wanted to kill Cameron. Strangle him. Throw him out of the window. Hang him from the fan upside down.

And what not!

That boy is unbelievable. One moment he’s all nice, smiling and telling me I have pretty eyes and the next he’s all ‘I don’t care, stay away.’ I tried talking to him thrice since morning – first time he simply ignores me, second time he gives me a death glare and the third time he snapped saying ‘Cant you shut the hell up and mind you own business?’

What the hell is his problem?

Wait, no! What the hell is my problem? Why am I getting so worked up about it?

I took deep breaths and calmed myself sown, downing a glass of water. I turned to leave the kitchen the same time he entered. He looked at me and I narrowed my eyes at him murderously. Ignoring it, he pushed past me.

Douche!

I just stomped my way upstairs, so angry I could smash something. I don’t know where this violence came from but I felt I could burst and.. I don’t know. Turn into a werewolf? Whatever.

After a while there was a knock on my door. I went and opened it to see Brian standing there.

“What?” I snapped.

He looked taken aback and held his hand up. “Gee, chill Grace. What got you so worked up?”

Just then the door opposite my room opened and Cameron came out. He looked at Brian questioningly.

“We need to talk about Mason.” Brian told him and Cameron immediately caught up.

Then he shook his head. “Not like this. Come inside.” He grabbed Brian’s hand and pushed him inside his room.

“Grace, I’ll talk to y-” Brain started but before he could complete his sentence Cameron slammed the door shut.

Somebody just shoot this beautiful boy!

~^_^~

I saw Brian and Cameron enter the kitchen where I was making cheese balls. Brian smiled at me and I smiled back and Cameron didn’t acknowledge me. No surprise there.

“Hey Grace, I think you should come out with all of us.” Brain said after a while uncomfortably. Okay, this is weird.

I looked at him confused. “Um, what?”

“I mean, hang out with all of us, you know? School to home and home to school gets pretty boring.” He said. What the hell?

Before I could reply his eyes lit up. “Hey, you could come with us tonight?”

Cameron’s head snapped to him. “No.” he shook his head. “She’s not coming.”

My stomach clenched with sadness at his sudden hard reaction but I wasn’t going to feel bad about it or at least not show them. I crossed my arms. “Thanks for inviting Brian.” I said smiling a little at him and then looked at Cameron. “But I guess, people don’t really want me there. I’ll hang out with you guys some other time.” I said and turned around trying to hide how hurt I felt from his blunt reaction.