Hurt

*Sams POV*

Smoke. Tears. Blood. Pain. Hurt.
That's all I saw. The car crashed. My parents and cousin were dead. In response I ran. I took the money I had in the car. I had no phone. All I had was a plane ticket a passport and $200. That's it. We were on our way to the airport. We were heading to Los Angeles. I knew Connor was there. Just I don't know where. The airport was just in front of us. 2 minutes away from us. A guy hit us. He drove into us. I jumped out. With a few cuts and bruises and a banging headache.
When I got into the airport I checked in. "Hi sorry the rest of my family won't be here. They died in a car crash. 2 minutes ago. I found my ticket and ran I have family in LA no one here." She stood up and pulled my hand. "Come on" tomorrow is my birthday. What a great birthday party. She pulled me through express security and put me on my flight. In first class. "Excuse me. I've been put in the wrong seat." I said to one of the air stewards. "No your staying here. We'll bring your breakfast soon" he smiled and I half smiled back. This could be good.

*LAX*

I got off the plain and headed to get my bag. Wait I don't have a bag. I walked to find my taxi driver who was waiting for my family. I was still crying. I cried the whole flight. "Hi. It's just me. My families dead." He took me and put me in the car. Stopping at the bank to get money out. "This is for you. Return" he took me all the way to Valencia. I'd posted something to myself so I had to collect it. The taxi driver dropped me off outside the post office. I walked in still crying. Non stop for 3-4 hours. I noticed a guy. I recognised. He looked familiar. "Sam?" The guy asked. I looked at him puzzled. "Sam. It's your brother Connor." I hugged him. "Why are you crying?" He asked. "Can we go somewhere more private for that?" He nodded me and lead me to the car. "Where's all your stuff? Where's Mom and Dad?" He looked concerned. "T-they're dead. They died in a crash. Someone crashed into us on the way to the airport. We wanted to find you. To apologise. For making you run away." I cut myself off by the tears rolling down my face. He leaned over the dashboard and kissed my cheek then hugged me. I missed my brother when he left 3 years ago. "It wasn't any of your fault that I left. My friend. There not my friends. They pushed me away. They tried to get me to do things I didn't want to do. Right we're going to my place and we can catch up. Tomorrow we can get you stuff. I've already got a job for you sis." I've never told him about my social anxiety and the things I went through in school and college. Abuse. Bullying. Love. Hate. From everyone including teachers. I was hated. I hate new things now.  Ew people. New jobs. This would be hard. I tried not to cry in the car. I remained silent I couldn't speak.
We pulled into his house and he pulled me into a hug before taking me inside. His house was nice. Nothing like my tiny college room. I slowly stopped crying as he was on the phone inside. I found a blanket on his couch and wrapped myself in it. Connor joined me and put his arms around me. He made me feel safe again when I didn't. Suddenly he had a phone calm and he stood up to take it. I didn't have a phone. I didn't have internet. I didn't have anything so I don't really know what his job is. "Sam come take this. It's my boss." I walked over quite nervous he handed the phone to me and stayed next to me hugging me. "H-hi." I said. "Hey hey. No need to be nervous. I don't bite. Connor will tell you that." I laughed. "Well. I was wondering. If you are fit to do so. I know your going through a lot. If you would come down and we could talk about a position here?" Connor looked at me and I looked at him. "I know this is strange but. Where is here? I've not been able to catch up with him." "I'll let Connor explain" "okay. See you tomorrow I guess." I ended the call and went back to the couch. Connor joining me. I leaned into his chest and relaxed. "Connor where I'm I going tomorrow." I was scared. About tomorrow and to tell him why I was scared. "My work. You'll be fine." I nodded and relaxed into his chest. Yawning and falling asleep.

*Morning*

I woke up with Connors arms still around me. Protecting me. He hadnt woke up yet so I stayed there. I looked to the clock and noticed the time. It was 9 I should be at work. We start a 10. "Connor get up its 9 we have work in an hour." He slowly got up and I brought him some muesli for breakfast. I wasn't in the mood for food. I was so scared. Connor went and got changed. He chucked me deodorant and I sprayed that. I always used men's. Woman's makes me sick. He knew that about me. We walked out and that's when the panic hit me. "C-Connor I don't think I can go." I tried to run but he hugged me. "You'll be fine." I nodded and headed into his truck. My heart sank at the thought of going. He held my hand the whole way until we arrived. "Do you want me to hold your handy little one." I shook my head and walked in. "Matt! Sams here." Connor shouted up. I stood looking around. Still scared. He walked downstairs. A man with bleached hair. Average height. Blue jumper with his name on it. 'Well that's lame.' I thought. "Hi. Want to come up to my office." I nodded and followed him. My vision was blurry and I felt quite dizzy. I didn't mention it. I was too scared to. "So I'm thinking you can work with your brother to make it easier for you to settle in. He  needs the help." I laugh at that comment remembering the old times before he left. "All you need is this and this." He handed me a computer and phone. "No no I can't take this off you. I don't really know you." He looked at me. "Connors idea. And he told me to tell you. Your taking them." I shook his hand and he gave me a hug. I walked down looking for Connor. "Looking for Connor?" I hear someone ask. He's tall and dark and Guatemalan. "Kevin." He put out his hand and I shook it. "Connor is in that office there." I knocked on the door and walked in. "You really didn't have to." He wasn't here. But some girl was. Looked the same age as me. "Sam." She came and hugged me. "Where's Connor?" I asked. "Out is the warehouse. By the way what's your name." "Sam" I smiled as I left. Quite awkwardly. I walked in to see a lot of people. I instantly walked out and went into mine and Connors office. "I'm not going in there." I said to. No one. Sam had disappeared. I sat down on his couch. I don't want to go into large groups. I have to tell Connor. But what if he thinks I'm just an idiot or I'm lying. What if he doesn't want me to stay with him.