Connor?

*Sams POV*

I stood there watching Matt take Paul away. What had I done. I finished cleaning Connor up and I walked out. Leaving him alone on the floor. I walked up and tried to get into Paul's office. His door was locked. "Paul. I'm sorry. Please. I want to talk. Just let me in." He never budged. "Just leave him be." Matt said from behind me. The door opened and I saw a shaky pale blonde Paul. I jumped into his arms and kept him tight. He looked hurt and I looked at his arms to see blood. "Matt!" I screamed. He ran over. "I'll get the first aid kit!" He shouted running off. "I'm sorry." He showed me what he'd cut it on. A nail. Sticking out behind the door. I sat him on his chair. He just sat and cried in my shoulder until Matt came back. "Here." He gave me the first aid kit and I took out a gauze and plaster. Cleaning away the blood I saw a figure of Connor at the door. Paul started shaking. They both stared at each other. I remained silent as I put the final plaster on Paul. "Aw you got a little boo boo. Does it hurt." Connor said in a sarcastic tone. "Connor GET OUT NOW!" I ran at him to push him. He cowarded back and I closed the door locking it. Leaving Paul alone. "Connor? Where are you. Where's happy you. Happy for me you?" He looked at me before falling into the floor and curled up into a ball. Crying. I sat next to him. "Con. What's wrong? We can talk you know. Paul has given me confidence a mean look at me. I can walk everywhere with ease. Come on Connor. It's me. Sam. Your sister. Your younger sister." He suddenly opened his arms and crawled into my chest. Sobbing. "Hey hey. Calm." I said rubbing his back. He stopped crying and looked up at me. "Yku want to go homd now." He nodded and I picked him up and carried him over my shoulder to the car. "Oof your heavy." I exclamed laughing. I put him down and ran up to matts office. "I'm off. Connors not in a good state." He nodded and I collected my computer. I had to work from home. I texted Paul apologising for today. No answer. I walked into the car to see Connor on his phone. "Whatcha doing?" I gleefully asked. "Writing my resignation note." I stared at him before taking his phone off of him. "What. Why?" "I-I don't deserve it. Ive ruined my friendship Ive ruined your relationship." he broke down in front of me, as Paul walked past my car. I knocked on my widow to grab his attention. I pointed for him to open the assenger door. He walked aroun and opened the door. "I'm sorry dude" I gave connor over and he sat and hugged Paul. "Dude?" Connor looked up. "I give you full permission to date my sister." He looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back. Shocked by what he had said.
"Right I better get back." Paul said putting Connor back into the car. I waved as I drove off.

*Home 1 hour later*

I heard a knock. "I'll get it!" I shouted to Connor who was in the other room. I opened the door to see 2 police officers. My face suddenly dropped. "Are you Samantha Melville?" One asked. I nodded. "We would like  to ask you some questions about you parents and cousins death. Would you like to come to the station or can we come in." I showed them into the sitting room and sat them down as Connor came down. "Mam who is this man?" The officer asked. "This is my brother. The reason we were coming here." She nodded. "Okay. Can you explain the morning of your parents death." I sighed. "Well we woke up at about 5am. We were heading to the airport to come find Connor. He ran away a couple of years ago. We got in the car at about 6 and headed to the airport. At about 6:30 we were about 5 minutes from the airport when some blue Mercedes I think weaved across the road and crashed into us. We got the barrier and flipped. I blacked out for about 5 minutes. And when I woke up." I paused and started crying. I felt Connors arms surround me. "Take your time. I know it's hard to remember things that you wanted to forget." I nodded and wiped my tears. "When I woke up I saw blood. I had a few cuts but I was able to run. I couldn't pick up anything and I already had my passport and boarding pass in my pocket. I ran to the terminal and I was put into first class on the flight. I met Connor in the post office. That's all I can remember." I stopped and stared at them. "Thank you. Well come back tomorrow to organise the funeral and burial. We can organise times when you can clear your house." I stood up and shook their hands and led them to the door. Closing it and falling to the floor. Sobbing. Connor slumped next to me. He was crying too. I've not been as sad as this since Connor left.
If Connor hadn't left this wouldn't have happened. I jolted out of his arms and ran out of the door. I ran to the office. People should still be there. It was only 3.