Cry

*Sams POV*

'Knock knock' I hear at the door. Connor walks in and sees me curled into a ball on his couch. "Hey hey hey. Calm down. Come here." He says hugging me. He locked the door and we were left here private. "Right come on. Talk." He said. I sighed. "The people." He looked at me and motioned for me to continue. "They all judged me. They looked at me. I don't like it." He was looking at me confused. "When you left. In college. Everyone bullied me hated me. Judged me. They hit me and hurt me. I can't go anywhere public alone anymore. Everywhere I go someone has to be there. Even in my house. I feel insecure everywhere." I broke down in his arms. "It's okay. Cry it out. See everyone here. There friendly. They won't hurt you. And if any of them make you feel insecure you come to me. Okay?" I nodded and pulled away. I stood up and started in boxing my laptop and phone. Connor helped. "Why did you do this." He looked at me. "You're my sister and I bailed on you. We've missed 3 years of fun. I need to repay you somehow." I nodded and continued setting them both up. "I have to go somewhere okay. If you need me shout me."

*Connors POV*

I was really worried about Sam. I needed to help her and the only person I knew to do that was Matt. I knocked on his door. "Come in" he shouted I walked in. "Can I talk to you about something. Private." I said scratching my neck. "Yeah sure sit down. I guess this is something to do with Sam." I nodded. "So em. When she came down from your office she walked into our office and couldn't find me. She was told to go into the warehouse where she saw all of us. She has social anxiety and she feels insecure about going places without someone. I never knew this. She was panicking downstairs." He looked confused. "She got her anxiety from college. She was bullied and judged. When everyone looked at her she thought she was being judged. I want to trust you if I'm not here that you and Amanda take care of her. She thinks the rest of the office is going to hurt her." I stopped talking. "Do you mind if I talk to her." I nodded and I sat in his office. I looked out of the window to see Sam running out the door. I ran down the stairs. "Matt wait did you do!" I ran out and chased after her. I didn't want her getting hurt. "Sam. It's me. Come here." She looked at me. "You did this. You told Matt." She was standing on a bridge. "I did it for your protection." I saw Matt running behind her. I motioned for him to stop. Sam saw him. "Get away from me." I was never told about this. She ran into my arms. I held her tightly. She cried into my chest. I wanted off the bridge so I picked her up and started walking. I don't know what had got into her head. Or what Matt said. I was going to remain calm though. I couldn't leave it all to me. I needed the support in the office.
We walked into the office. I got everyone out of the way and sat her in. We had. I had to get her out of this state. I needed to get her back to what she used to be. Happy smiley fun. I put her down on the couch and wrapped her in a blanket. She liked it that way. I wrapped my arm around her to see if she would talk. "Connor?" I looked down to her. "Can you get Kevin in." I looked st her and nodded. I don't know why she wanted him. I walked into his office. "Kevin. Sam want you. Can you go in." I walked in with him but sat at my desk and put headphones in so I didn't hear. But when the music stopped I heard something. And I saw them holding hands. I stood up and screamed. "Kevin get out!!" He stood up staring at me and walked out. I looked at sam. She was scared. Of me or Kevin though. I left m. I walked back in forgetting I couldn't leave her. I put my headphones back in and continued working. What was kevin thinking. Sam had been through too much today for that. (By the way guys. I seem to always make Matt a villain in my stories. I love Matt. He's amazing and he's my inspiration and role model.) I had to ask Matt what happened when he was here. 'Matt. What happened when you were in here. I need to know. Kevin was acting strange when he was in here. I need help. I can't trust Kevin.' I sent it to him to see gunner walk in. "Hey man. Sam." He waved at her. "Don't you think of doing anything with her." He looked shocked. "Why would I." He looked at me then left. Matt had emailed me back. 'I don't know. I said to her I was here to help. She looked scared of me then she screamed at me and ran out.' Right. So he did nothing wrong. 'Okay thanks.' I had to get out of my office for a bit so I went to see Paul. 'Be back in a bit sam. K." She noddded and I left the door open. Seeing what she would do. Did she just keep herself locked in her room at home. I walked up to see Paul sitting on his chair. "Hey man." I said. "Hey. How's sam." He questioned me. "Jumpy. I need restbite. I've never seen her like this. She's always been happy." He nodded and pulled me into a hug. I found myself. Crying. I had gone through a lot recently. I lost my parents. I found my sister but she's.
Changed.