Starbucks run in

Your pov

"RAWRRRRRRR!"

Your hand smacks down on the snooze button as your alarm blared through your room. Groaning, you throw the covers back and open your eyes. Today was your first day at your new job. Your an inspiring photographer. Your first gig  is a taking concert photos of a famous rock band.

Getting out of bed, you couldn't help but smile excitedly. After taking a shower, you got dressed and headed to get some coffee. Putting your suitcase and camera equipment in the back of your car, you headed towards Starbucks.  You would be touring with the band for about a month and a half. Pulling into a parking spot, you sighed. There were butterflies in your stomach as you looked at the clock. You had two hours before you had to head to meet the band and get settled on the photographer bus. Getting out of your car, you grabbed your phone and wallet. Starbucks didnt look to busy. 3 minutes later you were heading out of Starbucks, thinking about how much of a good morning this has been. That ended pretty quickly as i crashed into someone. My coffee tipped back and splashed all over my shirt.  I squeaked as the hot coffee went down my shirt. The person i crashed into gasped.

"Jesus fucking christ! I am so so so sorry!" They rushed. The coffee burned my skin as i stared down at my shirt in shock. "Here! Trade me your cup for these napkin." I saw a tattooed hand reach for my smashed cup. I let the person take and set a handful of napkins. Quickly, I wiped my chest and peeled my wet top from my skin.  I looked up at the stranger. He had bright blue eyes like the ocean, long black hair that went down to his shoulders and was wearing all black. I smiled.

"Thank you..." I trailed off indirectly asking for his name.

"Ricky"

"Thank you Ricky. I'm (Y/N)." Ricky smiled. I felt the corners of my lips twitch up. His smile was contagious.

"Nice to meet you (Y/N)"

"Well we could have met on nicer terms but its nice to meet you too!" I laughed.

"Oh right! Let me buy you a new drink and get you a new shirt!" He exclaimed.

"No, you don't have too! I bumped into you!"

"No I bumped into you! I was walking and texting."

"Lets say we both bumped into each other." I giggled. His smile widened as he nodded.

"We both bumped into each other. And to say sorry, I'm going to buy you a drink and shirt."

"Oh, I have clothes in the back of my car."

"Then ill just buy you a new drink." Ricky softly grabbed my wrist and pulled me back up to the register. He ordered then looked at me. Ricky handed cash over after I recited my order. Soon I was handed another cup of coffee.

"Thank you so much for the coffee. I'm so sorry again." I said

"No problem. I'm sorry for ruining your shirt. You looked beautiful in it." He said without thinking. Ricky's cheeks turned from pale to red in a matter of seconds. I smiled at him.

"Thanks! I should get to my car, change and get to work. It was nice meeting you, Ricky." I quickly stood up on my tippy toes and kissed his cheek before walking away.

"It was nice meeting you too!" I smiled back at him before getting in my car and changing my shirt.  I drove to where the busses are parked. A friend who was also on the tour, (F/N), walked up to your car.

"Hey, hey,  hey. Unfortunately there is no more bunks in the photographers bus, so you'll be on Motionless in White's bus."  I nodded and got out of my car. After grabbing my coffee stained shirt I locked the doors.

"What happened?"

"Bumped into someone at Starbucks and my coffee spilled." (F/N) nodded. I was shown where the bus was. Smiling gratefully at (F/N) I walked into the bus. My eyes landed on a familiar person. Ricky.