Surprise

Your POV

"(Y/N)!" Kylie shouted from across the cafe. She was on tour with her boyfriend, Ghost, who was in the same band as Ricky, your boyfriend. You smiled walking towards her. She was the only one that knew you were in town. You came to surprise Ricky for your anniversary. He has been on tour for the past month and you miss him dearly.

"Kylie!" The black haired girl stood up and hugged you.

"How have you been?" She asked as you two sat down.

"Pretty good, pretty good. How have you been?"

"Fantastic." You laughed.

"Well, that's...fantastic!" The waiter came and took your order before rushing away.

"Hows the guys?" You asked taking a sip of water.

"They have been good. Rick really misses you. He was bummed the whole day yesterday because he wasn't going to be able to spend your guys anniversary together. It took me all I had not to blurt everything out." You smiled.

"Thank you. I've missed him too. So does Fester." We soon received our food. It felt like you were inhaling your food, as you shoved the food down your throat.  Kylie also ate pretty quickly. We paid before making our way to the venue. You told her the plan.  She smirked and nodded. Kylie walked into the green room while you stood out in the hallway.

"Ricky, come here."

"Why?" Your smile widened as you heard Ricky's voice in person for the first time since he left for tour.

"Just come here, Richard." You heard him sigh and get up.

"Stand right here, facing towards Vinny."

"But he's funny looking, I don't wanna look at him," Rick whined.

"HEY! IM NOT FUNNY LOOKING, YOU ARE!"

"YOUR BOTH FUNNY LOOKING. NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP! IM TRYING TO STREAM OVER HERE! OH, FUCK I DIED!" Ghost screamed. You stuffed your fist in your mouth to stop from laughing. Everyone went silent.

"Okay, now close your eyes." 

"Why am I doing this?" Ricky asked.

"You'll see." Kylie's voice and footsteps grew louder as she walked towards the door. She ushered you in. Everyone's eyes widened as they spotted you. Ghost turned off his stream when he connected the dots. Everyone started smiling.

"What the hell is going on? Why is everyone so qui-"

"OH MY GOD! YOU'RE RICKY HORROR! I LOVE YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH! LIKE SOO MUCH!" You screamed pretending to fangirl. Ricky jumped and swirled around. His face brightened when he spotted you.

"(Y/N)!" He shouted running over. You jumped into his arms. He spun you two around.

"I've missed you so much!" You whispered as he set you back down, not letting go.

"I've missed you too!" He pulled you closer. Soon you pulled away, place a hand on his cheek.

"Happy anniversary, my raccoon." You caressed his cheek as he leaned into your touch.

"Happy anniversary, my horror queen." He whispered leaning down and kissing you. You kissed back. You pulled away when someone awed. Both of you looked over to see Kylie recording.

"You two are so cute!" She exclaimed. You smiled snuggling your head into Ricky's chest. He chuckled wrapping his arms around you. Everyone said their hello's to you before you sat down. You went to sit down next to Ricky, but he pulled you onto his lap at the last second. He smiled innocently at you.

"I love you." He mumbled into your ear.

"I love you too." You peck his lips before resting your head on his shoulder, watching Vinny and Ryan pretend to wrestle over a bag of candy. You smiled happily. You belonged here. You were with your best friends.