New member

Hesitantly, you walk up to the door as the uber drove away. This is your first practice with your new band Motionless in White. Their old keyboardist left a year ago and you were just hired. You have talked with the lead singer, Chris but not the others. Raising a fist, you knocked. The door swung open a few moments later. Chris stood there smiling.

"(Y/N), welcome!" He let you into the warm house. You stepped in.

"Hey."

"The rest of the guys are in the basement, would you like a drink or anything before we go down there?" You shook your head.

"No thanks, im good." The two of you walked down the stairs. Voices could be heard.

"NO RICK! GIMME MY PHONE!"

"VINNY GET OFF ME!" You giggled. Chris let out a breathy laugh.

"Are you ready to meet the rest?" You took a deep breath and nodded. "Don't worry they are all nice." Chris opened the door. The voices disappeared. You walked in. Four pairs of eyes landed on you.

"Guys this is (Y/N), our new keyboardist." They all smiled at you. The one with brown hair stood up and walked over to you.

"Hi! Im Vinny the drummer." You shook his hand. Another one walked up.

"My name is Devin but I go by Ghost."

"Nice to meet you Ghost." Vinny started fake crying as a man with long black hair walked up to you.

"Is it not nice to meet me?" The drummer sobbed. You looked at him blank-faced.

"No." Everyone laughed. Vinny gasped.

"How dare you speak to me like that!" He sassily stood up. You crossed your arms and popped out a hip. Vinny placed his hand on his hips.

"You wanna go, girl!" you scoffed.

"Show me what you got." Vinny dramatically flipped his hair back. You winked at the dude who hasn't gotten to introduce himself. He smiled. You saw Chris pull out his phone. Vinny started doing the single ladies dance.

"IF YOU LIKED THEN YOU SHOULD'VE PUT A RING ON IT!" We laughed. Once he finished, he went back to his sassy pose.

"Your turn?" You smirked.

"Im good. Chris, did you get that?" The tall singer nodded, laughing. Vinny looked at his bandmate alarmed.

"You were recording me?" Chris nodded, pocketing his phone. You turned back to the person next to you.

"You are going to fit in nicely. Im Ricky." You smiled.

"Nice to meet you, Ricky." The last person walked up.

"Sup." he nodded his head.

"Sup." You mimicked.

"Ryan."

"Nice to meet you." You sat down in-between Ghost and Ricky.

"Did you learn the songs I sent you?" Chris asked. You nodded.

"Then lets practice!" Ricky exclaimed standing up.

And that's what you did. You played all of the songs. During Reincarnate, you did a little dance before headbanging with them. Everyone was in sync. After a few hours, everyone needed to leave. You exchanged numbers and even was added into the band group chat. You pretended it was the best thing ever.

Ricky offered to give you a ride home. You two jammed out to music as he drove. Soon you pulled up to your house.

"Thanks for the ride."

"No problem. You're cool, (Y/N). I can't wait to see what happens on the road." You smiled.

"You're not too bad yourself." Ricky laughed.

"Get out of my car." He joked. You faked an offended look.

"Geez, okay." You opened the door and grabbed your bag.

"Talk to you later."

"Have a good night." You said shutting the door. He waited till you were in safely before driving off. This was the start to living your dreams.