Stress

Prompt: Really stressed over a paper or something and he's just super sweet and kissing all over to calm me down and we end up cuddling.

@EmoFanGirlATL Hope you enjoy!

Your POV

You screamed in frustration, throwing down your pen. Ricky looked at you concerned.

"Whats wrong babe?" He asked. You put your head into your hands.

"I have a 3 page paper due tomorrow. Plus i need to study for a test!" Ricky smiled softly scooting closer to you. He kissed your head over and over again.

"It's okay. Everything will be okay. Why dont you take a break and calm down? That might help you focus." You looked at your boyfriend.

"I need to get this done. The only thing that will help me is getting this done. I dont have time for a break." He sighed.

"Then you leave me no choice." Before you could respond, Ricky flung you over his shoulder.

"What are you doing? Ricky! Put me down now!" He walked towards the bedroom.

"Nope." Ricky kicked open the door and threw you onto the bed. You tried to get up but he climbed on top of you. He held you down and he showered your face with kisses.

"You" Kiss "Need" Kiss "A" Kiss "Break" Kiss.

"Ricky stop it." You laughed. He didn't stop. Finally after what it seemed like 100 more kisses, he placed one last kiss. This time on your lips. You kissed back. He pulled away a few moments later smiling. Ricky sat up so he was straddling you.

"I need to get up and finish my work." Ricky pouted.

"No!" He got off of you. "Lay on your stomach and take off your shirt."

"What!"

"I wanna give you a back massage. Take off your shirt and lay on your stomach. Here ill turn around till your ready." He flipped around so he was staring at the door. You got situated.

"Okay." Ricky turned back around and crawled up next to you. He sat with a leg on either side of you and sitting on your butt. Ricky started rubbing your tense shoulders.

"Wait!" He jumped off of you and ran into the bathroom. You sat up on your elbows, holding your shirt to your chest. He came back a few moments later with a bottle of lotion.

"You use this when you give me a massage. Time for me to repay the favor." Whenever Ricky came home from the studio stressed, you would give him a back massage to help him relax. He went back to where he was sitting before. Ricky got some lotion before leaning forward and placing the bottle on the nightstand. Before Ricky sat back, he place a soft kiss on your right shoulder blade. He rubbed his hands together before started to massage your shoulders again. You sighed. He slowly lowered his hands. Making sure he massaged every spot before stopping at the waistband of your sweatpants. Ricky made sure the lotion was rubbed in all of the way before getting off of you.

"There. All better?" He looked down at your face. Your eyes were closed. Then he noticed your slow breathing. You had gotten so relaxed, you fell asleep. Ricky chuckled quietly before going to wipe the excess lotion off. When he walked back into the bedroom, he helped you put your shirt back on, being careful not to wake you. He crawled into bed next to you. Ricky wrapped an arm around you. Still asleep, you snuggled closer to him. He kissed your head before joining you in a peaceful sleep.