Movie date

Your POV

You ran around the house, grabbing every pillow and blanket you could find. Your boyfriend Ricky is on his way over for a movie date. He stopped and grabbed snacks, drinks and take out. You had the perfect movie series. There is a huge blizzard heading straight for Scranton. Everyone was advised to stay indoors till it passed.

The movies you picked out should only take around 24 hours including bathroom breaks. 19 hours without. But you needed a day to sleep and recuperate. As you were setting up your futon in the living room, Ricky walked into the house. His hands full of bags.

"Are you ready for the best two days ever?" He asked setting down the food in the kitchen.

"I should be asking you that." You respond. Ricky walked into the living room. You had made the pull out bed with tons of blankets and pillows.

"What movies you got?" He asked helping you lay out a blanket.

"We are going to watch the entire Harry Potter series." Ricky stopped.

"Really?" He asked. You smiled. He sighed and continued laying blankets. You put the first movie in and went to go dish up supper. Soon you were both cuddled up on the bed, eating while watching Harry release a snake on Dudley.

Your favorite part to speak along with came on.

"And im Malfoy, Draco Malfoy." Ron snickered. "You think my name is funny, do ya? Don't need to ask yours. Red hair and a hand-me-down robe. You must be a Weasley." Ricky smiled at you as you mouthed the lines.

After the first one, you watched the second one. Each time Draco showed up you smiled. You smiled more when Lucius Malfoy made his appearances. You made cups and cups of coffee to keep you two awake. The blizzard hit halfway through third movie. Ricky held you close, making sure you were warm. Ricky held you during the fifth movie when Sirius died. He held you during the  sixth movie when it showed Draco in the Room of Requirement. Ricky knew you hated seeing Draco sad. He wiped your tears after the Dobby scene. He got you a tissue when Snape died and it showed his past. He cried with you when Lily said always. He held you tightly against his chest and whispered soothing things into your ear when it showed Tonks and Lupin's bodies. He let you cry into his chest when it showed Ron crying over Fred's body.

The final movie credits rolled across the screen as you cried in each others arms. Wrappers to candy, chip bags and soda cans littered the floor. You slowly started falling asleep after calming down. The blankets tucked in. Your head resting on Ricky's chest. His heart beat thumped slowly lulling you to sleep. Ricky noticed and helped you lay down, since you two were sitting up. He stroked you hair softly. The blizzard raged on outside. But you two were safe and warm.

Authors note

You can replace the movie to any of your favorites. Or any of the scenes. It was easier for me to write with a movie and using a character. I am going to be also doing preferences so i can update more.

Thanks for reading. Vote and comment what you thought of it!