Long-distance

Your pov

You got off the plane after a long ride from your home country of Italy. You were surprising your long distance boyfriend, Ricky. You had flown all of the way from Italy to Scranton, Pennsylvania. After grabbing your case and going through all of the necessary stations you got into a cab.

"(Insert random address) please." The driver nodded and took off. You drove for 20 minutes before you reached a house. Quickly paying you got out of the car, lugging your suitcase along. You took a deep breath before slowly walking up to the front door. You knew he was home. His car was in the driveway. Once you reached the front door, you hesitantly raised your fist and knocked.

"One second!" A voice yelled from inside. Your breath caught in your throat as the door swung open. Ricky gasped as he saw your face.

"(Y/N)?" You nodded, tears welling up in your eyes. You jumped into his arms, burrowing your face into his neck, legs wrapped around his waist.

"I've missed you so much." You mumbled placing a feathery kiss on his neck. He squeezed you tighter.

"I've missed you too." After a few moment, you pulled away, looking him in the eyes. Tears rolled down his face. You leaned in and kissed him. He immediately responded.

"I love you so much," Ricky whispered against your lips.

"I love you so much it hurts."