1

"Piece of shit!" I heard him yell at me, kicking at my sides. I whimpered and covered my head in my hands.

He soon walked away to his room. I slowly got up, coughing up a bit of blood. I wiped my mouth with my shaky hand and went to wash my hands. I started cooking some dinner.

He didn't let me eat. He just gave me the things he didn't eat from his plate. If I'm quiet enough I can get to the fridge at night and sneak some snacks. But other than that I don't eat.

Dinner was ready. I knew yelling at him would be a bad idea so I walked to his bedroom door. I knocked softly on the door, knowing better than to barge in.

"Yes?" He said, slightly annoyed. "I-I wanted to t-tell you I m-made s-some dinner for y-you, whenever y-you're ready to c-come eat.." I stuttered, trying not to sound too scared.

"Come in here," he told me. I felt my stomach drop.

I walked into the room and closed the door behind me. "Y-yes Mark..?" I muttered. "Sit.." he patted his lap, not looking up from his phone.

I walked over to him and sat up in his lap. He grabbed my waist after putting his phone down.

He started giving me soft kisses on my neck and chest. It wasn't in a sexual way, more like a gentle loving way. Of course, that gentle love went away. He started biting my neck.

"Jack..?" He asked me.

"Y-yes.." I breathed out, clinging on to his shirt.

"Do you trust me..?" He asked, continuing to bite at my skin.

I nodded slightly, "yes I do.."

I felt him tense up a bit. "Do.. you.. still love me..?" He kissed my hickeys and bite marks. "Yes," I answered without hesitation. I still love him. I truly do.

His whole body tensed up, he sort of flinched at my answer. He grunted and pushed me off of him. He stormed out of the room. Almost like he didn't want to accept my answer.

I sighed, getting up and walking out of the room. I knew it wouldn't be good if I stayed there in his room.

I got to the dinning room and sat down on a chair. He was sat across the table eating away at his dinner. He stopped to take a look at me. I looked down at the table to avoid his gaze.

"Are you scared of me?" He asked, chuckling while he spoke. "No.." I half lied. I was sorta scared of him, but I know he still has a good side to him.

"You're a bad liar Sean.. you don't want to sleep in the dark room do you..?" He smirked. I shook my head, I felt tears running down my face. I didn't wanna go into the dark room. I hate the dark. I'm scared of it. He knows it. He used to comfort me but now he doesn't. He lets me suffer. But I still love him. "Don't lie to me Sean, are. You. Scared. Of. Me?" He asked sternly.

"Sorta.." I mumbled, staring down at the wedding ring still on my ring finger. It was still so beautiful.

"Clean everything up, you're sleeping in the dark room tonight.." he said sternly, cocking a smirk at me. I felt more hot tears run down my cheeks. "Mark please don't make me! You know I hate the dark please Mark!" I pleaded, well more like sobbed.