5

uhh sorry I don't do any trigger warnings here but uh this chapter is gonna include rape sooo uh yeah you've been warned

I ended up getting the job, I would work as a clerk and fill in for other people if they weren't there. Damian is cool I guess. He's really nice and supportive.

Amy is really sweet and knows how to make some good coffee and tea. Thomas is really awkward but once you get to know him, he's just a bundle of joy. I'm glad I can finally talk to people and get away from Mark.

I got home at around 9PM from work. Mark was taking a shower. I sighed heavily as I began taking off my work clothes. I put them in the laundry basket on my way to the bedroom. Then I put on a silky V-neck shirt and some sweatpants so my cuts wouldn't show. I noticed a little note on the nightstand by Mark's side of the bed.

It had a number on it and a name and an address. I listened for a second to see if the water was still running.

Luckily it was so I picked up the card and read it to myself.

Dirty Things
(***)***-****
*insert clever address number here*
"Something to help you forget "

(Sorry I'm lazy ok) It was a club advertisement. Looks like he has an appointment with a stripper.

I set down the card, sighing to myself heavily. He's doing this again. When he feels like I'm never there when he needs a punching bag or a sex toy, he runs off to a club of some sort.

I rubbed my temples and got ready for bed, not even bothering to take a shower or get something to eat.

I got under the covers slowly and closed my eyes. I didn't notice the water had shut off when I finally went to sleep.

Almost immediately, I was woken up by something warm and wet consuming my neck in bites and kisses. I groaned and tried to shove whoever was attacking my neck off of me. Once my eyes finally gave me a chance to clear my vision I saw that it was Mark.

"M-Mark.. I'm really tired I don't wanna do this.." I whined, feeling tears start to form in my eyes. No matter how much I fought I knew I would be pushed into this anyways. There wasn't any way out of it.

"Well I'm horny and I've been wanting you all day.." he growled, taking off my sweatpants and boxers in one swift move. I screeched and quickly went to cover up my thighs. He grabbed my waist and flipped me over on my stomach roughly. I began to cry loudly as he gripped my wrists and held them above my head.

I struggled under his grasp. He took his boxers off and shoved himself inside of me forcefully. I screamed in pain as he began thrusting.

"No matter how many times I fuck you," he paused and groaned as he went deeper, "you're always so tight." He began thrusting quickly and the pain only seemed to increase. I screamed and cried into the pillow that my head rested against. Mark's relentless thrusting didn't cause me any pleasure. It was just pain.

I looked back only to see that blood had started to trickle down my thighs. I felt my heart beat faster. The pain was unbearable.

After around an hour of pain Mark's erection started to throb inside of me. I used to like the feeling of him filling me up to the point where I leaked out his cum. But now, it makes me feel disgusting and dirty.

He moaned loudly as he came inside of me. He thrusted a few more times to ride out his orgasm. Not a single drop of cum had leaked out of my dick. I wasn't even the slightest bit hard. The only thing I did was cry.

Mark slowly pulled himself out of me. He went into the bathroom to clean up and he came back in boxers. He laid down next to me only for me to scoot further away from him. I hugged my shaky body as I realized I wasn't gonna sleep at all.

-------------

I got up early the next morning, got dressed, fixed breakfast, and walked to work. I left Mark a note saying I was working all day and a little bit of a night shift.

I would be back at around 12AM if not later. He would probably be mad that I wasn't home. But I'd have to deal with the consequences anyway.

As I unlocked the doors to target, Signe was walking up to me. "Good morning Jack!" She said cheerfully. "Top of the mornin' to ya," I said tiredly. My body language and face and voice probably told her that I was tired.

"Do you wanna take the day off? You look extremely tired, why don't you go ho-"

My eyes widened at her statement. My heart raced at the thought of going back home.

"No!" I nearly yelled.

She stood in shock. I felt bad for yelling at her. God I'm such an idiot sometimes.

"I-I meant.. no thanks, trust m-me I've gone through worse, I'll be ok," I said nervously. My heart raced. "You're lying to me aren't you Sean?" The way she used my real name sent the message that she knew I was lying.

"C-can was just go inside.. its g-getting cold out here," I stalled, trying to unlock the doors quicker. She stopped my fingers from fiddling with the keys any further. "Sean, what's wrong?"

I unlocked the doors and walked inside with her following me. We sat down at the small Starbucks cafe.

"Sean talk to me."

"It's just... my husband.."

"You're gay?" She smiled slightly. I only nodded.

"Thank you for sharing with me. But what about your husband?"

I wanted to cry and vomit just knowing the word 'husband' was me referring to Mark.

"He's uh.. w-we've been in a relationship for 8 years.. we got married last year.. but.. lately he's been having mood swings... and he's gotten angry..."

I paused for a moment. Signe nudged her head to signal me to continue.

"He abuses me.. a lot.. he rapes me too.. but n-not as much.. he makes me d-do everything and he.. he goes out to clubs and bars.. he cheats on me.." I choked back tears.

She gasped as her hands clasped over her mouth. "Sean that's terrible, leave him! You don't deserve to be treated like that!" She grabbed my hands and squeezed them comfortingly. I shook my head slowly. She doesn't understand.

"I still love him! I know that he can change!" I cried. Tears fell from my eyes.

She pulled me into a hug. "H-he can change.. I know he c-can.." I choked out. I hiccuped and coughed. I'm such a crybaby. Mark would be mad at me if I cried in front of him. He tells me that I should just grow up and not be so sensitive all the time.

"He can ch-change.. I know h-he can.."

A/N: luckily i survived the first full week of school 1224 words