11

We arrived at our hotel by the beach. We got settled in our room which was very neat and nice. Mark was getting his things unpacked while I walked out to the balcony.

The breeze sent shivers down my spine. The crystal blue ocean just miles away looked beautiful and inviting. I wanted to go right over there and splash in the waves.

"Hey Jack?" Mark said from behind me. I turned around, humming in response. I noticed Mark was holding a camera and it was recording. "So hows the view?" He asked me, walking over and wrapping an arm around my waist. "Beautiful, like you," I said, smiling at the camera but mostly at Mark.

"I wouldn't say that, you're even more beautiful than anything this balcony can give us to view," Mark said with a smirk. I blushed and urged myself closer to his chest.

He set the camera on a little table on the balcony. He faced it towards us. Then he grabbed my waist softly and pulled me close to him. My arms traveled around his neck to pulled his lips to mine. The gap between us connected and we both smiled happily at one another.

Mark broke the kiss, staring into my eyes. "You ready to head down to the beach? It's staring to get warmer," he asked, smiling softly at me.

I nodded slowly and kept my head rested on his chest. "Let's go," I said before taking off my pants, changing into swim trunks, and pulling on a baggy tank top. Mark smiled and repeated my actions.

We walked down to the beach hand in hand. "Don't you have a fear of the ocean?" I asked as we got nearer to the beach. Mark inhaled silently and nodded. "A little bit, but I wanted to spend time with you," Mark kissed my head, making me smile.

This is what I want in our relationship. Love. Happiness.

A/N: IM SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT AND IM SORRY FOR NOT POSTING ANYTHING IVE BEEN EXTREMELY BUSY HOLY FUCK 346 WORDS