8

"Mark I think we should get you into therapy," I told him while putting away some dishes. "What..?" He asked, looking up from his plate of food.

"I think, we should get into some therapy together, I think it would help our relationship," I repeated and cleaned off my hands. I sat down in the chair next to Mark.

I grabbed his hands in mine softly and kissed his cheek. "Mark I love you, and I want to help you," I said with a small smile. "I-I... l-love.. y-yo- that i-idea.." he stammered. I nodded and kissed his head sweetly.

"I'm glad you like the idea," I said with a smile.

"Put away your dishes and then come to the bedroom," I whispered and enjoyed the fact that I made him shiver. He nodded and quickly ate his food.

I ran to the bedroom and stripped off my clothes. I put on the women's underwear and laid on my back on the bed. I spread my legs slightly so Mark would get a nice view of me.

Soon he walked in, his shirt was already off and his jeans were already undone.

-----------

We cuddled up in each other's arms, sweaty and tired. I buried my face in his chest as his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Did you have fun Markimoo?" I asked sweetly. His breathing was rapid but he slowly calmed down. "That was-" he paused to take a deep breath, "awesome." I smiled at his answer.

"I'm glad Daddy is happy," I joked playfully. "Daddy is glad his baby boy is happy," he kissed my forehead and tightened his grip around my waist.

"Mark do you still want to go to therapy?"

"Yeah, I think that'll be good," he looked at me straight in the the eyes.

"Ok, I made an appointment for next week, is that ok?" I kissed his chest softly. "Yeah of course baby."

I smiled and drifted off to sleep. Mark soon fell asleep too.

-----------------

"Ok so we're gonna have separate appointments, thirty minutes for you and thirty minutes for me with the same person ok?" I told Mark as I gave his hand a soft squeeze of reassurance.

"Alright," he said as we walked into the glass doors of the neat building. We sat down in the lobby after we checked in.

I noticed Mark was.. shaking slightly. "Honey, are you ok?" I asked worriedly.

"I-I guess I just h-haven't talked about this for a while.." he said and smiled at me. "It's gonna be ok," I smiled and kissed his cheek for reassurance.

Soon our names were called up and we walked together to the room. We waited for our councilor to walk in the room.

I felt Mark's hand on my thigh. His hand was gradually going up but I quickly stopped him.

"Not now," I said sternly. The therapist could come in any minute now and I was still sore from last night. Plus I liked the fact that I could actually be overpowering sometimes.

Soon the therapist walked in and introduced himself.

It was my turn first so Mark had to wait in the lobby. At first he seemed almost worried that I had to leave him for a while.

"Mark it's only thirty minutes it's ok," I said reassuringly with a kiss on his cheek.

He nodded and walked out of the room. I sat down on one of the chairs in front of my therapist and we started with introducing ourselves.