10

Hey doods thanks for 1K reads already. I love you guys!

"Mark I was thinking we could go on a beach day trip," I suggested as I plated our meal for the evening. "That sounds fun!" Mark exclaimed happily.

I sat down our plates and we began to eat dinner. We talked about which beach we hold go to, how long we'd stay there, and what we would do. We decided on Santa Barbra since it was close.

---------------

Tomorrow we'd be leaving for the beach and tonight we were packing.

Well.. I was packing, Mark was taking a shower. He had already packed a lot of his stuff but he still needed to pack more.

Soon the water shut off, indicating that his shower was finally done. He walked out in only a towers wrapped loosely around his hips. The sight wasn't new to me. But I still blushed a little at his beautifully sculpted body.

He slipped on some boxers and dried his hair quickly. "Are you done packing yet babe?" He asked as he walked over to me.

My cheeks burned a bright pink as he walked over to me. "Yep! But you still have packing to do sir," I said sassily as I zipped up my bag and placed it in the corner of the room.

"But I'm tired!" Mark whined childishly. I merely rolled my eyes as I took off my clothing and changed into pajamas. "I wanna sleep, you can pack while I wait to cuddle with you," I said as I climbed into bed and got comfortable under the covers.

"Fine.." Mark groaned as he began packing some clothes.

I waited for around 20 minutes until I felt the bed sink in by my legs. "Ok we can cuddle now," the recognizable deep voice he used was unsettling.

"I know what you're trying to do.. and I wanna sleep.." I groaned as I buried my face into the pillow under my head. "But I feel horny!" He complained and cuddled up against my back. He kissed my neck softly and rubbed my thighs.

"No means no you horny motherfucker.." I told him and pushed away his hands.

"Grouchy little bitch.." he muttered.

"Horny little shit.." I retorted.

We both shared a small laugh as he turned off the lights. I cuddled up to his chest as his arms wrapped skeins my waist.

"Night Jackie.. I love you," Mark sighed contently. "I love you too, good night," I responded, smiling against his chest.

---------------

"Jack c'mon it's time to wake up, we gotta get going soon.." Mark whispered loudly. "Ok.." I groaned and sat up reluctantly. We both got dressed and ready in no time.

Once we got on the road we started to talk for a bit. We listened to the radio together and sang along to songs.

Eventually I had to strike up one certain conversation.

"Mark..?"

"Yes?" He responded still focused on the road in front of him.

"Wh-why.." I cleared my throat, "why do y-you beat me so m-much..?" I choked out. He tensed up at that question.

"I don't mean to.. hurt you.." he responded. "It's a.. look it's complicated to say this all right now.. how about w-"

"No tell me.. I wanna know.." I demanded.

"Fine.." he sighed. He pulled over to a dirt spot on the road, letting some cars drive past us. "Sean.. I never wanted to tell you this because I knew you'd think of me differently. And I didn't wanna tell you this especially when we're about to have a week of fun.. but I guess I should tell you.."

I nodded, letting him know I understood what he had said.

"I have split personalities, you just found this out I know.. but I call him 'Dark' and he's a demon. A very bad demon. I don't want to scare you but whenever I hurt you at all it's because his personality comes out, not him specifically. When and if he ever comes out, and I'm warning you right now, if he does ever come out he'll look very pale, his eyes will have darkness around them and his eyes will be black with red pupils. He has a deeper voice than me. When and if he does come out I want to get away from him as soon as possible, go as far away from him as you can, he's a dangerous creature and he shouldn't be anywhere near you." He said sternly.

"I understand, but that doesn't answer my question. Who is he? How'd he get into your mind?" I asked.

"He's a demon, he's made up of all my fears, emotions, memories, he feeds off of my depression and anxiety. Once he gets enough strength he'll use it all to try and get out to a physical form.. Sean you have no idea how weak I constantly am.. I have to fight with every bit of my being to keep him from coming out.. you have no idea how bad I feel when his personality comes out to control me and beat you.. I get so scared.. whenever I sleep I get so scared that I'll wake up on my mind and see everything he does to you.."

Tears streamed down Mark's face as he said this. I felt bad for not listening to him in the past.

I hugged him close to me as he cried his heart out into my chest. "Mark I promise I will never stop loving and caring for you, if 'Dark' ever takes control I promise I won't let him do anything," I said and kissed his forehead softly. Mark soon calmed down and it was a bit awkward for the first few minutes.

"I'm glad I finally told you about all of this, I should've told you sooner but what's important is that you know about Dark now," he said with a warm smile.

I smiled back and nodded in agreement. After a while of calming down we finally got back on the road.

A/N: sorry about that ridiculously long wait for this chapter. School and projects got in the way so I couldn't get on Wattpad a whole lot. Sorry for any typos 1045 words