His Apartment

We drive in silence. I didn't know what I was supposed to say. After what just took place, all that was on my mind was him.  My thoughts surrounding why he just pleasured me the way he did. And what was going to happen next, I couldn't surpass the craving I was having to see him naked, and to have him inside of me. My core was practically throbbing with need.  I was extremely wet for him. I just couldn't find it in me to speak. I was still recovering from the insane pleasure coursing through all my nerve endings after what he had just done. 

We drive for about 30 minutes before he takes a sharp, unexpected left turn. We are now in the expensive part of the city, I swallow hard, knowing I can't afford anything near here. He takes another turn, to the right this time, and pulls into a driveway entrance to an underground parking garage. He pulls into a space labelled, PH. I wonder what that means. 

He takes the keys out of the ignition, and slowly turn to me. A sexy smile overtaking his face, suddenly. I become wetter and my core throbbing harder just looking at him. 

"Stay here." He says swiftly, a ring of authority in his voice. I nod in confusion. I loved it when a man told me what to do, it was just so sexy.  I think to myself as he exits the car, leaving my sight. I can't help the wash of disappointment that passes over me once his disappears from my sight. 

Next thing I know my door is being pulled open, Nicolas had his hand out stretched. Offering it to me. I take it in a heartbeat, feeling nothing but pure excitement. 

He helps me out of his Mercedes, and quickly leads me over to an elevator. Once inside, he types something into that pin pad on the elevator wall. I arch my eyebrow in curiosity. He notices an smiles. 

"I own the penthouse suite and the elevator goes right into my apartment." He explains with a grin. 

I stare at him in shock. Wow he really was rich. I think to myself as the elevator doors open and we step into what must be the most huge, and beautiful apartment that I have ever seen. My jaw drops. But I have no time to recover because instantly I am pulled off my feet and am being carried down a hallway. 

"Hey!" I shout, laughing. 

"You're mine now, April." He growls in return. 

Butterflies instantly take over my stomach, I can't believe this is happening. It's like my dream as come true. I have always had a thing for men that were dominating and sexy, just like Nicolas. 

He drops me down on what feels like a bed, and begin attaching my lips with his hungrily. I kiss him back with the same amount of lust.

His hands travel up my shirt, to unclasp my bra. Once my breasts are freed from the bra, he begins pinching and massaging my nipples, roughly. Pain is the first feeling I receive, then an unimaginable sense of pleasure overtakes me. I moan out in awe. 

He kisses all the way down my neck, nipping as he goes. He nips the soft spot right below me ear and I moan out loud again. My nipples turn to hard red buds, automatically. He removes my shirt, practically ripping it off my chest.  And his lips and tongue play furiously with my hard buds, a groan escapes his lips. 

He pushes me down so that I am laying on my back now, he begins pulling off my skirt and tossing it behind him. I am now laying in nothing but my lace panties. He continues his mouth work on my breast as his hands move to massage my clit through my panties, causing me become so wet, I practically am dripping once again. 

His hand travel underneath my panties and slowly enters my throbbing core, roughly pushing in and out.  I cry out, in pleasure. 

He smiles into my breasts. And then I looks down at him noticing for the first time that he is still fully clothed. I frown. And begin pulling off his leather jacket, and beginning to unbutton his dress shirt. Once his chest is bare I run my hands over his tight chest muscles, he groans in response, causing me to bcome even more wet.  I unbuckle his jeans and he removes them swiftly, he grabs my hand before I get a chance to remove his boxers.

He pulls my hand under the fabric hiding his man hood, and I feel how hard he is right now. I moan in response just thinking about him inside of me. I begin stroking his long length and wide shaft, roughly. He moans out in response with every stroke. 

I smile, happy to be pleasing him as much as he is pleasing me. 

"Stop." He says sharply, pulling my hand out of his boxers. I frown now understanding, He swiftly removes his boxers and his hard erection spring free. I practically drool. He is so perfect. I think to myself, as I see his reaching over into a bedside drawer and hear the tear of a fol packet. A condom, good thinking. I was much to caught up in the moment to be thinking of protection. 

He then pulls me to the end of the bed. As he positions my legs in a wide angle with my knees bent. Giving him a fantastic view of my dripping sex. 

"Uhhh, April you are beautiful." He states, positioning himself right at my entrance. I gasp in anticipation. 

When I least expect it, he thrust into me hard. I scream out in complete ecstasy. 

He thrust into me. Harder. Deeper. Faster. I feel my climax building rapidly as can be. 

"You won;t cum without my permission. Do you understand April?" He asks, in a dominating tone full of lust. 

I nod, and can't help but to love the way it feels to not be in control. I feel myself get coser to the edge, he slows down dragging it out. Pure torture, I am so close. 

"Please..... " I beg him.

"Not yet April" He replies, moaning out in pleasure. 

My whole body is convulsing and my back arching trying desperately to hold back. 

"PLEASE....!" I moan, not knowing how much longer I can wait. 

He chuckles in response, pushing me closer to my climax. 

He bends down and plants kissed all the way up to my ear. Not helping my tortueous waiting. 

"Let it go April, cum for me" He whisper into my ear softly. 

I scream out his name as I receive the most mind boggling orgasm of my life. He thrusts harder dragging out my pleasure. And then he is screaming out along with me, finding his release. 

Soon we are laying there both in a state of pure ecstasy. Panting. 

He eventually climbs off of me, and pulls me up with him. My entire body feeling weak, I would fall if it weren't for his strong hands holding me up easily. 

"Come, with me... I will give you a tour of my apartment, your new home." He says into my ear. 

I stare up at him in shock, gasping at his words.