Vibrating the Office

I wait patiently and watch Nick as he opens up a draw of the large dresser, he slowly glances at all the contents inside the drawer. He picks one object, it looks to be a long, blue tube. I am anxious to find out what we are going to do in here, as well as what the object Nick is holding does. I am practically shaking with excitement/

"Someone looks excited.." Nick notices, smirking. 

I roll my eyes. "Yes Master" I continue my submissive charade, hoping to entice him to maybe move a little faster. I am aching in anticipation, and Nick is just standing in front of my watching the show.

"Good.... Now follow me, Kitten." 

I frown, he exits the room and makes his way down the hall. I follow, disappointed to not be staying in his playroom. 

We re-enter his office, where Nick resumes his place at his desk. He begins working on the papers he had been working on earlier. I stand there awkwardly waitng for him to say something. What should I do? Does he want me to wait? Or does he want me to do something? I don't know... 

"Master?" I ask, shifting my eyes around the room. 

Nick glances up at me and smiles, clearly understanding. "Come here Kitten" He says. 

I walk over to him, still unsure of what I was supposed to do. Should I sit on his lap again? Or get back on  my hands and knees? Mmm, just thinking about it makes my mouth water.

Nick stands and then drags a chair over, he places it right next to his desk chair. 

"Sit." He demands pointing at the chair. 

I obey and sit down in the chair gracefully. Next thing I know Nick's lips are crashing down on mine, I instantly kiss him back. He grabs at my nipples and pulls roughly, I moan into his lips, as the my senses of pain and pleasure course through me. His fingers are circling my clit quickly building up momentum. I arch my back pushing his fingers harder down onto my clit, pleasure vibrates through me and I feel the orgasm building like wild fire. He kisses down my neck, stops momentarily to dance over my red buds, and then he continues down all the way to my dripping core. He inserts a finger, and I moan out loud enough that it echoes through the office. He is sucking my clit gently, and thrusting his finger deep inside of me, adding another finger, then another. 

"Master!" I scream as he hits my g-spot. 

"Don't you cum Kitten...Or I will have to punish you" He responds. 

I am on the brink of losing myself all over his fingers, but resist. I force my orgasm back, tightening my inner walls around his fingers, trying desperately to obey his commands. I want to please him. 

"Master Please... I don't think I can hold it much longer." I plead, discomfort forming from holding back for so long as Nick continuously thrusts hard and fast into me with his fingers. His tongue playing with my clit, the pleasure is almost agonizing. He pulls his finger out, and releases my clit from his mouth. He leans back, and blows a cool breath onto my sensitive core. 

"Ah!" I exclaim in surprise, as the wash of cold air flows over my heated core.

Nick puts his fingers into his mouth and licks off my juices. "Mmmm.. Kitten you are delicious." He says lustfully, causing my heart rate to accelerate. He is pleased, for some strange reason his acceptance makes me want to jump up and down in happiness. 

He pulls the tie of his robe out from its loops. 

"Now I am going to blindfold you.. but if you want me stop anything just say Black, Okay, Kitten?" He asks dominantly. 

I nod my head, a cold sweat breaks on my forehead. What is he going to do to me? Something good and rough I hope. He covers my eyes, and ties it around my head. 

"Let me guide you." He says. 

I allow him to spread my legs apart. He is gone for a second, and then I hear him flick a switch and I hear a vibration begin. 

"Now Kitten, no cumming unless I say alright?" 

"Yes Master." 

I feel the vibrator as he slowly circles it around my already hard nipples, I moan in pleasure. Then slowly he traces it down my stomach closer and closer to my core. The nerves are building as he approaches my most sensitive area. All of the sudden fast-paced vibrations are pressing onto my clit. 

"OH!" I scream, as the overwhelming amount of pleasure pours over me. 

Nick circles around, as I moan... He is in complete control right in this instant, I feel helpless as he continues to circle. Finally he reaches my core. 

"Do you want this Kitten?" He asks teasing me. 

The feeling of helplessness increases, I feel as if I have been waiting for this moment for my entire life. This submissive feeling is like a part in a movie made specifically made for me. I love it. 

"Yes, Please Master" 

He shoves the vibrator into my tight entrance. My entire body is shaking, partly from the vibration and partly from the massive amount of indulgent satisfaction I feel going through my body, the orgasm building rapidly. 

"Can I cum Master?" I ask. 

"Not yet Kitten" 

I squirm trying to obey him, holding back has never seemed more dfficult. 

"Please!" I beg. 

"Almost" 

"Get ready." 

"NOW" 

"Ugh!" I scream so loud I think the entire block heard me, a mind-blowing orgasm floods over me... the feeling of finally receiving release is like taking your first bite of food after starving for days. 

The vibrations stop, and Nick removes the blindfold. I slump in the chair, my body isn't used to such sweet torture, and such a pleasure overload... all of the sudden I feel weak like I couldn't stand even if I wanted too. 

"Good girl." Nick says kissing my forehead. 

"Nick... that was-" I am to tired to even finsih my sentence. 

"I know... shhh... you don't have to talk." 

"Whats wrong with me?" 

"Don't worry its completely normal, you wil eventually get used to all this play and be able to handle it like nothing.... but for now you need to rest." He says. 

So this is going to continue? My heart is pounding and butterflies are in my stomach just thinking about doing that again. 

Nick sits back down to finish his work, and I fall asleep next to him still sitting in the chair, naked.