Mystery Room

Nicolas pulls me up off the couch. And wrapped his arms around me in a gut-wrenching hug.

"Thank you" He sounded very relieved.

This spiked my curiosity, why was he so relieved? Does he want me to live with him that bad? Has he ever been turned down before? Has there ver been a 'before'? I have absolutely no idea. I want to ask, but am scared for his answer. Knowing deep down that a man who wants to go this fast and get me to move in and who fucks like he does, has to have some serious experience and must have done this before.

"This is the kitchen..." He says snapping me out of my reverie.

The kitchen has black cabinetry with a white speckled counter top. Large in size with a huge breakfast bar in the center. A dream kitchen, to bad I can't cook. I sigh, I wish I could cook.

"What is it?" He asks sounding concerned.

I look up at him and smirk. "It's a lovely kitchen, if I only knew how to use it." I laugh.

He laughs in response, a beautiful sound. "Well good thing I know how to cook then." He pulls me over to another pair of  french doors into a huge dinning room, complete with a long rectangular table and white leather chairs surrounding it. It could sit at least 12 people around it comfortably.

"Wow!" I exclaim, shocked again at how beautiful this house is, my new house is...

We only briefly stay in the dinning room before he is motioning me to follow him down another hallway. This is a large apartment.

"This is another bedroom, with bath. And this is the library." He points.

My jaw drops open, a library! I release his hand for the first time since leaving the bedroom and run to open the door to the library. There are 4 floor to ceiling book shelves surrounding the room, filled with books. Some comfortable looking seats in the center of the room with a medium size table and lamp in between them. Heaven. I love to read and can totally picture myself cozying up on one of the chairs with good book.

"This is amazing" I say peeling my eyes away from the most outrageously awesome room I have ever seen, to look at Nicolas. He seems intrigued and amused by my reaction.

"What?" I ask.

"So you're a reader?" He asks chuckling.

I shrug, "You could say that."

"Interesting." Is all he replies.

He exits room and I take one last look and follow him back into the hallway. We are now at the end of the hall and there is one door left. Curiosity burning, through me as I wonder what lies behind this door. He doesn't open it or explain it right away like he did with the rest of the rooms in the apartment. He is nervous, looks to be gauging my reaction carefully.

"What is it?" I push, unable to contain my curiosity.

He takes a deep breathe. "My Playroom..." He says, avoiding my eyes, as he opens the door to a dark room.

Playroom? What does that mean? I enter the room and he turns on the lights, they are dim but once my eyes adjust I stop dead in my tracks. The room in front of me is painted completely black, with red carpeting and many pieces of odd furniture surround the room. There is bench with cuffs on each end, a large cross of the wall with ties hanging down, a large four poster bed in the center of the room. And a ominous chest of drawers at the other end, and still many other pieces of furniture I cannot describe and have no idea what they are for. I swallow loudly. It smells of lemon and leather.

"What is this room for?" I ask, nervously. My brain is coming up with many fantasies that could be fu-filled inside of this room full of what looks like torture devices. I have always secretly wanted to be tied up, spanked, and controlled. I had never told anyone that, never even admitted to myself, until  now. There was no reason to be ashamed, obviously I wasn't the only person on the planet who liked these thing, especially if he has this room of torture devices inside his house, right? I'm not crazy, or weird, or insane. At least that is what I am telling myself.