Okay

Later on that night.....

I smell the warm, delicious scent of the spaghetti sauce cooking on the stove. It smells of spice and tomatoes. I smile to myself as I enter the kitchen, wearing a pair of light pyjama shorts and a tank top. My face, neck legs were bruised pretty badly. And my arm was throbbing, and pain splintered through it when I moved it a certain way. 

I made my way over to the large island, Nick turns around to face me.

"Well, hello there." He says with a smile on his face. His smile fades as he glances down at my bruised body. 

Anger overtakes his face once more, and a look of pure agony crosses his face as if my pain hurts him as well. My heart swells at the thought of him in pain, I have never had someone really care about me like this before. I didn't know how to react. 

"I'm fine..." I lie, to try to make him feel better.

"No, you're not... You're all bruised up, and look at your arm.... this is all my fault!" His shouts, banging his hand onto the counter top. The loud sound that echos through the entire kitchen makes me jump. I have never seen him show anger before, I find myself frightened, aroused, and sympathetic all at once. 

"Nick, calm down, I will be fine. And it is not your fault.... It is mine for being so careless." I say, looking him square in the face. 

He glares at me then. "Careless?! You? I am the one that left you there alone and unprotected, I was going to wake you up for lunch but I saw you sleeping so peacefully, I didn't want to bother you. But I should have woken you up and dragged you with me. I never should have left you alone." He replies. 

"That doesn't make it your fault, you couldn't have known how upset Jeremy was, or what he was planning. Really it's not a big deal, people have had it worse before, I have had it worse before." I explain. 

"Regardless, it won't be happening again. I won't make the same mistake twice." He says turning back around to stir the spaghetti noodles.

"What mistake?" I blurt out. 

"Leave you alone." He answers. 

His answer sparks something deep inside, and my lower muscle clench together, I squirm in place. Never leave me alone, why does that sound so appealing? I should be terrified, and scared and running for the hills at this point. Especially after watching him, beat up Jeremy, and get angry like he just did, and the fact that he wants to keep me by his side and not lt me leave. I am worried that I might make him angry, what happens if I push him far enough that he is that angry at me? For some reason I can't picture him ever hurting me. I trust this man and I barely know him. 

"I have something for you." He says snapping me out of my reverie. 

"Huh?" I ask, forgetting where I was for a second. 

"I have the papers, I told you about. For our arrangement." He explains. 

I smile. Excitement, courses through me. Right, the submissive papers, I can't wait, I have dreamed about this for years. Although I can't help but feel a bit disappointed, I kinda hoped this might go farther than just an arrangement, considering how upset he got when someone hurt me. But I guess, he is just protective of 'his property'. The thought makes me sad, but I shake it of in an instant. Come on April, don't get so attached.

"What are you thinking?" Nicks asks, serving dinner.

"Nothing." I quickly reply, digging in. I am famished. 

He sighs, and glares at me. Uh-Oh. "April, honestly tell me what you are thinking your killing me here. Honesty, is the only way this arrangement is going to work, it builds trust. I need you to trust  me." He says, biting into his dinner. 

"I trust you." I reply, in an instant. Shit, I wasn't supposed to tell him that, but I can't help but blurt out my feelings when he is in my presence. My reaction to him is an unknown one to me, and I don't know what to do with it. 

He smiles. "Well, that's good, but I need to trust you, and I can't do that if you don't tell me what you are thinking and feeling." He says. 

"I am excited for the arrangement. But I am also nervous, and conflicted." I answer honestly. 

He arches an eyebrow. "Excited, good. Nervous?" He asks. 

"Well, after seeing you so upset, I don't want to disappoint you or make you angry like that again. It kinda scared me." I answer. 

"I would never hurt you, you know that right April?" He asks.

"Yes I know that." I reply. Nodding.

"Good, and I didn't mean to scare you. Why are you conflicted?" He asks, sounding curious. 

I sigh. "Well, I have never had a 'relationship' like this before, or much of a relationship in general. And I don't know haw to react to you and your mood swings. My body reacts faster then you can blink, but my brain needs to play catch-up and doesn't know which direction to go in. " I explain, blushing at the pure honesty I am giving him. 

He looks at me. "Well, conflicted certainly. I am glad to hear that your body reacts so quickly, you shouldn't think it's much easier. As to this relationship, I know you are inexperienced, and I like that about you. Just go with what you are feeling." He says sounding insightful. 

I nod, and we finish our spaghetti in silence. 

"Can I help with anything?" I ask. Glancing over the dirty kitchen.

"No, I have other plans for you." Nick says smirking, pulling me into his arms. 

I giggle, something I have rarely ever done. He whisks me into the grand living room and back onto the couch we were on earlier today. He places me down gently, and then sits next to me. He has the paperwork in his hand. 

"This is all you need to know." He says dropping it on the table. 

I glance at it. "Can't you just teach me whatever you want and we skip the paperwork?" I ask.

He laughs, "Trying to avoid commitment already April?" He chuckles, but looks a little hurt.

"No! I just really don't like paperwork and logistics's. And it will ruin the fairy-tale haze that I am in. Bring me back to reality." I frown. 

"Well we definitely don't want that, reality is no fun." He laughs. 

"Basically it says to obey me, when we are in and out of the bedroom, and disobedience will result in punishment. I expect you to be ready and willing at my command. " He explains, as if he was reading the paper. 

"Define punishment." I say, making my face a mask of indifference. 

"Well, depending on the persisting issue, for light punishment, you will receive spanking. For medium punishment you will receive a flogging, and for maximum punishment I will control your orgasms, until I feel you understand or I feel like giving in. " He says, blushing and looking away. 

I chuckle, now he feels uncomfortable. "Wow, that's all." I tease. 

"No, It also states that you are not to partake in any type of sexual pleasures with anyone else, in any way shape or form. And that you agree to all the terms." He continues.

"Okay." I say.

"Okay." He replies, looking at me, finally. 

I smile, and jump onto his lap, craving his captivating touch.