4

Seulgi, wearing just a red shirt and white pants. She tied her hair up to a bun. Jisoo's coming soon so she waited for her outside their village.

 Jisoo's coming soon so she waited for her outside their village

"Yah Kang Seulgi!"

Seulgi's eyes shifted to where Jisoo was waving at. Her loud voice caught her attention. She walked to Jisoo and pinched her nose, "Yah, your voice is too loud. Stop that," she scolded Jisoo.

"Anyways, let's go? BTS is waiting," Jisoo pushed Seulgi to their car.

"Huh? BTS? I thought only Taehyung's waiting for you?" Seulgi asked, confused. She knew that only Taehyung's waiting for her. She didn't want to meet BTS for some reasons she really can't explain.

"Well, I dunno," Jisoo shrugged as she was talking and talking and talking the whole trip. Seulgi already heard these stuff from Jisoo but she decided to just listen to it one more time.

"Oh! My ship's going to meet!" Jisoo suddenly shrieked which made Seulgi cover her ears and wince. "Oh, sorry," Jisoo made a peace sign and shooked Seulgi.

"OOOOOH MY SEULMIN HEART!" She said again, with a big smile on her face. Seulgi, being the usual kill joy when it comes to fangirling, shrugged Jisoo's hands off her shoulder.

"What seulmin? Listen, Jisoo. I don't care about that group, BTS. I'm not a fan. Alright? How many times do I have to explain that to you?" Seulgi sighed, while shaking her head. Jisoo just ignored what Seulgi said and kept blabbering and talking about SeulMin. The typical Seulgi just kept her mouth shut.

As they arrived BigHit building, Jisoo immediately pulled Seulgi into the building. She was jumping with excitement. First time meeting Taehyung as her brother. Seulgi secretly smiled seeing Jisoo excited.

"Kim Jisoo?"

Jisoo ran to Taehyung and hugged him. They were both having the sibling moment so Seulgi just leaned on the wall, watching them, like how BTS is also watching them.

"Eh? Who are you?"

Everyone's attention shifted to Seulgi, who was watching them awhile ago. She showed her uncomfortable smile and bowed.

"Ah! She's Kang Seulgi, a friend of mine. She accompanied me here." Jisoo said, after noticing that Seulgi's a little uncomfortable because if their gazes.

"Ah, by the way, let's go out?" Jisoo asked and then whishphered something so Taehyung and they both snickered and giggled. Tae whisphered something so Jimin and his face turned reddish pink and everyone went out except Jimin who's still reddish and staring at Seulgi.

"What?" Seulgi asked, uncomfortable.

"Hi.." Jimin whispered and quickly ran out of the room which made Seulgi smile, she bit her low lip.

'Cute," she thought.