Alternative Ending

"Since the day I met you for the first time, at Big Hit, I thank you Jisoo for bringing Seulgi with you.. Letting me meet her and you shipping me with her.." Jimin said.

Everyone in the wedding reception laughed because of Jimin's remark. Seulgi smiled, showing off her eyesmile.

"Who knew that.. We are really destined for each other? A girl who isn't a fan of mine. I never expected dating a girl who's not a fan of mine. But hey, here I am, I just got married to this amazing girl beside me. My wife. Kang Seulgi.. or should I say.. Park Seulgi?" Jimin winked at her at snatched a kiss.

Everyone squealed because of their cheesiness but Seulgi smiled so big. Jimin giving her chills.

"Thank you, Park Jimin, for everything. Since the first day I met you. I was never a fangirl, yes, but now? I'm your biggest fangirl. Thank you. For always being by my side during the happy times, the sad times and also the tough times.." Seulgi answered.

Everyone clapped their hands hearing their messages to each other. Everyone thinking that they are so cute and they really deserve each other.

"Our Chim getting married.." Taehyung smiled while holding Irene's waist. Irene smiled. "Time sure flies fast, huh?" She answered while staring at Seulgi and Jimin who's really happy right now.

"Yah, thank you for that, lil sis. You're really a cupid!" Taehyung smacked Jisoo's head which made her groan in pain. "Ugh, Oppa!"

The boys, BTS, were so happy for Jimin and also the girls, Red Velvet, too!

After the wedding, Jimin and Seulgi went straight to their home. Tired because of the wedding but happy. It was worth it.

"I'm tireeeed.." Seulgi whined while she's hugging Jimin. "Alright, let's go to sleep." He smiled and answered. Seulgi nodded as her answer.

Suddenly as they entered the room, Jimin pulled Seulgi to the bed. Seulgi under Jimin. She smiled and pinched Jimin's nose.

"Naughty boy!"

Jimin laughed as he kissed Seulgi. It was just a smack.

"Yah, I wanna sleep.." Seulgi pouted.

"Alright.. fine." He pouted.

"Fine fine.." Seulgi laughed as she knows she's defeated. "Thank you, wife. Should I turn the lights off?" Jimin smiled widely. Seulgi gave him a thumbs up.

"Alright. Lights off!"

---
really the last chapter. Sorry for the delay. I got too busy at school.
-jamae💖