Epilogue

"Time of death, 7:41 PM.." The doctor said as he pats Jimin's back.

Everything didn't sink in. He doesn't want to believe that.. Seulgi died. Seulgi died..

"Sht, Seulgi.." Jimin said as he silently went near Seulgi who's sleeping very deeply. So deep that she won't wake up ever again. "Why.. did you leave me.." Jimin was lost. He didn't know what to say.

"And oh, Mr. Park. We saw this paper in her pocket. It's splashed with blood.. but I think you'll be able to read it.." The doctor once again pats Jimin's back and left him alone with Seulgi.

Jimin kept wiping his tears away, but it was useless because his tears doesn't want to stop. He was about to read the letter when the members with Irene and Jisoo came.

"Yah! S-sorry we're late. Traffic!" Irene said as she walked up to Seulgi.

"Is she alright?" Jisoo asked, worried.

"W-why are you crying? What's wrong?" Jungkook asked, nervously.

Jimin shooked his head and his tears overflowing. "Guys.. she's.. she's gone. She lost too much blood.."

Everyone's eyes widen. Shocked upon hearing what Jimin said.

"Seulgi.." They whispered..

---

"Kang Seulgi.. You will forever be in my heart. I don't think I can handle living without you.." Jimin whispered while sitting where Seulgi was burried.

He then remembered Seulgi's letter that the doctor handed him. He ran to his car and started searching for it. At last, he found it and went back to sit beside Seulgi and started reading the letter..

The wind blew his hear, as if Seulgi's comforting him. He smiled bitterly.. "I wish you're here.."

Hey.. Park Jimin..
Sorry if you have to read this letter full of blood. I didn't thought of my life ending but.. this is so.. I didn't suicide, if you're thinking of that... My parents were fighting and... my father then was supposed to cut my mother using a knife. He was drunk. But I stopped him.. He cut me on my neck first then to my wrist. It freaking hurts, chim.. I don't know what to do.. I was crying all that time.. I was trying to save myself but indeed, my father was so angry.. and there, I thought, I may die right now. I lost too much bloood right?? I'm sorry.... I just want you to know.. that I love you so much... and good bye for now.. i can't write anymore.. I was trying to stop the pain.. but I can't..

P.S. I was never a fangirl but here I am, loving you. Thank you..
Kang Seulgi.

---
080617 - 091417

Never A Fangirl officially ends.

THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT. I know I'm really not good at endings. I'm sorry.. So.. What's your reaction guys? Is the story good? Bad? Boring? Hahahahays. I need some improvements but yeah!

P.S. There is no book two.

That's all! Thank you guys! Till the next book? 😉
-jamae 💖