18

Jimin, sitting on the bench at the park, waiting for Seulgi. Somehow, after months of being friends with her, he knew Seulgi's a special person in his life. So no matter what she is going through, Jimin's always there, by her side.

He must admit, he has this little crush on Seulgi.

Weird.

He thought he would like a fan of his, or somehow, someone who knows him. But what a coincidence! This girl, who he likes, is not his fan and doesn't even know a bit about him.

"Jimin!" Seulgi waved while running to Jimin. Jimin immediately stood up and went near her, grabbing the plastic bag she's holding.

This was their usual routine. Especially when Seulgi's upset.

Jimin would ask if she wanted someone to talk to, Seulgi refuses and tells him to meet up, Seulgi and Jimin usually meets up in the park, Seulgi brings soju and the both drink while talking.

"Woah, Seulgi, what happend? You look horrible.." Jimin honsetly said and wiped her tears.

It was visible.

It was seen through Seulgi's eyes that she just cried before she went out. Her bloodshot eyes were puffy. Making her eyes a little bit smaller.

They both sat at the bench, silence was surrounding them. A comfortabe silence. Seulgi then, decided the break the silence and sighed.

"Go on, spill," Jimin assured her.

Upon hearing Jimin's soft voice, it was as if she felt alright. As if nothing bad happend and she's all fine. Comforted by his voice.

"I have never thought that my parents would come to this point when they wanted to have divorce, I mean.. Don't they love each other? When I was young, they were sweet and all. My mom sometimes would tell me their love story and it was cringy but.. I never expected that.. in the end.. They'll just get shattered..." Seulgi started sobbing once again.

Jimin, the only person she calls when she needs someone to talk to, was gently patting her head. Seulgi felt this comfort inside her. As always, Jimin never failed to make her feel better.

As soon as Seulgi felt better and already poured her heart out, she smiled at Jimin and hugged him.

"Thank you.. again, for being by my side." She smiled, losing her eyes. Upon seeing this, Jimin also smiled, losing his eyes too. "Thank you.. Again. For trusting me and letting me stay by your side." Jimin answered.