35

"KIM JONGIN!" Seulgi screamed on top of her lungs as Jongin tied her up in a chair. Jongin harshly held her chin and made her face him. Seulgi's dripping in sweat.

It has been three days since Jongin locked Seulgi up. Ever since Seulgi became upset because of Jongin. Then and there, his true colors showed up. Seulgi, always starving because Jongin never gave her food to eat, was tired. She wanted to go out and find Jimin and hug him, saying sorry for some reasons. But here she is, stuck in jongin's house.

"You tried to break up with me," jongin said, anger was all over his voice. Seulgi struggled and faced the other side. She doesn't want to see his childhood friend like this. He wasn't like this before.

"KANG SEULGI!" Jongin shouted and slapped her so hard. Seulgi fell to the ground with the chair on top of her. "O-ow!" Seulgi whispered. Seeing a big wound on her right arm and foot.

"What the heck is w-wrong with you, Kai?" Seulgi asked nervously. "It's you who's m-making all these problems. Then w-why are you blaming all of these to me?" Seulgi started sobbing.

"Alright, then don't break up with me and don't talk to Park Jimin, then I'll set you free. Also, don't tell anyone about this. Promise me." Jongin said seriously. Seulgi just nodded though her heart's breaking since she didn't want to stop talking to Jimin.

Somehow, she thought of a plan, she wanted to talk to Jimin. She'll make any ways just to talk to him. She needs Jimin.

"Alright, I'm sorry babe." Jongin said flirtily and untied Seulgi and hugged her. Seulgi just started crying silently, knowing how much she's tied to this guy named Kim Jongin.