44

"Chim!" Seulgi happily waved and ran to him. Jimin smiled and walked to her direction. "Hey, what's the rush?" He asked they both walked to the nearest park and they both sat at the swing. Seulgi's heart then beat twice faster.

She didn't want to lose time. She wanted to tell him how much she likes him, but now that he's infront of her, she can't say what she really wanted to say.

"Uhm, Seulgi?" Jimin smiled, seeing Seulgi out of words, "What's wrong?" He chuckled, cute, he thought.

Seulgi was still making those sentences in her mind but still can't tell what she wanted to tell Jimin. So Jimin smiled and quickly stood up, held Seulgi's hand and pulled her up to stand. Seulgi got shocked. Jimin smiled and pinched er cheeks.

"You know what? I want to stop beating around the bushes and tell you what I really want to tell you since whenever," Jimin confessed while looking straight into Seulgi's eyes.

Seulgi gulped, nervous about what Jimin's talking about.

Jimin heaved a sigh and smiled, "Kang Seulgi, I like you. I don't know since when and what, but I like you. I really like you. You know how hard it is for me knowing that you and that 'loser' became official. But hey, I wanted you to be happy. But now, I want you to know how much I like you. I care for you and.. actually. I love you. Cringey.. Hehe." Jimin shyly scratched his head.

Seulgi's eyes widened in shock.. but unconciously said.. "I l-like.. love you too.."