54

Jimin kept walking around the park, wiating for Seulgi to come. He's excited to see her again after so many days, he's been busy for BTS's comeback.

He glanced at his wristwatch and took a seat at the bench.

Staring at the sky, he appreciates every single thing about nature. Seulgi loves to sight see and Seulgi loves going out and having a road trip.

Seconds passed, minutes passed, hours passed, but still no signs of Seulgi.

Jimin became very worried about what is taking Seulgi so long. Their meeting place is just in the village of Seulgi's. His heart started pounding.

His first reaction was to run to her village house. He quickly pressed the doorbell thrice. Still no answer. He didn't know what to do. He kept calling Seulgi's phone, but to his disappointment, no one was answering.

"Damn it, Seulgi, Kang Seulgi.." He kept murmuring while still pressing the doorbell non stop. He immediately stopped pressing the doorbell hearing screams from the front door and the banging of the doors.

Seeing Seulgi's mother, carrying a big luggage out while Seulgi's father, following from her behind. They're fighting non stop.

It seems like Seulgi's mom is leaving their home.

They both didn't notice Jimin and left the gate open. Jimin didn't hesitate and quickly ran up to Seulgi's room.

He started by gently knocking and saying, "Seulgi-yah.. Are you inside?" He tried twisting the doorknob open but it was locked.

He started banging the door but still, there was no answer.

"Kang Seulgi!" Jimin shouted and started kicking the door open. He was scared for a moment. For what Seulgi would do, lockingg herself up. Knowing that she loves her family and parents so much.

"Damn!" Jimin shouted at the door opened wide, broken. He ran to Seulgi, who is lying on the floor unconcious, blood all over her wrist and neck.

"Damn, damn, Kang Seulgi. What the hell happend?" Jimin kept saying while driving so fast on the way to the hospital. "Don't let go, Seulbear. Please.." Jimin begged. "I love you so much, so please? Don't leave me here, hanging.."