013 REAL LIFE

thirteen. real life

LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA

WINNIE HAD TO LEAVE LA TO GO TO NEW YORK. she had a series of photo shoots for victoria's secret and she needed to be close. chris, however, had meetings and auditions for upcoming roles which meant he had to be in la. the pair wouldn't be together for 2 months.

winnie was getting a bit teary as she was packing. chris was helping her, stopping to give her a hug when she started sniffling.

"i hate goodbyes." she said, her voice croaky.

"it's not goodbye time yet."

winnie smiled lightly, looking up towards chris. god she loved him. she was fairly certain he was the one. with his beautiful eyes, contagious smile, kind heart and his love for disney. he would always make her laugh even if she was in a bad mood and even when he was in a bad mood.

"i don't want to leave you." winnie cried, groaning against his chest. she felt like a baby leaving their favourite teddy. "you're too cute and cuddly for me to leave!"

chris chuckled, throwing his head back, "it's hard for me too."

he kissed her slowly, grabbing her waist and pulling her even closer. the kiss felt like a lifetime, everything they felt towards each other in one sacred moment.