065 REAL LIFE

sixty five. real life

TIME SKIP - 1 WEEK

       WHEN CHRIS HOPPED IN THE SHOWER, it gave winnie and sebastian an idea to talk about birthday plans. It was chris's birthday tomorrow and so far neither of them had talked about what to do. chris didn't seem that bothered by his birthday but he kept hinting ideas.

       sebastian retrieved a notepad and pen before looking up at winnie with wide eyes, the pair had no idea what to do and their minds were blank. whenever one of them thought of something it would just go away completely, they couldn't take him home to see dodger, they couldn't go back to boston. they had to do something in New york , there was plenty to do but chris had seen it all.

      winnie's eyes sparked when she remembered something, "oh my god! oh my god! I completely forgot! I bought us tickets for the lion king! how could I forget? oh my god I am an actual idiot."

        sebastian groaned, "seriously? we have thought for ages."

        winnie rolled her eyes, "so how about we go for lunch when mackie arrives at that rooftop bar. him and I go to the lion king while you get everything ready for the party."

      "yeah yeah okay." sebastian nodded.

     winnie shook everything off, clapping her hands, "now for the real question; birthday sex in the morning or not?"

----------------

xxxxxxxx