000 WIKIPEDIA

wikipedia

winnie ruby watson

BORN - winifred ruby watsonjune 19th swindon, wiltshire, united kingdomRESIDENCE - london, united kingdomOCCUPATION - actress, model, humanitarian, dancer

june 19th
swindon, wiltshire, united kingdom
RESIDENCE - london, united kingdom
OCCUPATION - actress, model, humanitarian, dancer

winifred "winnie" ruby watson is a british actress, model and humanitarian. watson is known for her superhero role as heidi bella/ crystal phoenix in the marvel cinematic universe, her award-winning performances and being a victoria's secret angel.

EARLY LIFE
watson was born in england and raised in the town of swindon. her mother, sarah, is a nurse at the local hospital and her father, graham is a doctor in the british army. she has three siblings, harmony watson, 22 and twins lily watson and rory watson who are 17.

her mother and father had there children very young, her mother being 18 when she first had harmony watson.

her mother is half dutch while her father is half scottish. watson can speak three languages, english and dutch fluently and spanish from when she was at school.

she continued attending a public school in swindon despite the jobs and recognition she kept gaining. she was very good in school although she has described herself as "terrible at maths."

ACTING CAREER
watson's career began when she was 10. she starred in multiple productions in the west end; including, matilda the musical, mary poppins, chitty chitty bang bang! and the sound of music.

her performance in matilda gained her recognition. her agent was amazed at her work and signed her the next day.

in 2008, she landed her first ever film role in atonement when she was just 12 years old. this earned her her first academy award . this film was the starting point for her career, as she was booked almost instantly and sometimes not even having to audition. when she was cast in the marvel cinematic universe in 2011, she did not have to audition, merely doing a screen test with robert downey jr and mark ruffalo. both men saying they have never seen someone act that well before. then in 2012, she won her second academy award for her role in intercept.

she continued to grow as an actress, gaining roles in films like the imitation game, room, the wolf of wall street, suffragettes and many more. in 2016 she won her third academy award for her role in winter. she is the first ever to win this many academy awards at such a young age. watson has been cast as belle in the new beauty and the beast live-action film and will play maria in the new rendition of the sound of music.

MODELLING CAREER
watson was spotted eating a mcdonalds meal and was signed by her modelling agent as she was eating a burger. she says it was "the weirdest thing she has ever encountered."

in early 2014 she became a victoria's secret angel, her standing to be the youngest angel.

she has walked many fashion weeks and many famous brands, landing covers on vogue, vanity fair, cosmopolitan etc.

PERSONAL LIFE

in 2012 watson suffered from the eating disorder, anorexia. in 2014 she said that she was officially healthy. she expressed that becoming heidi bella in the marvel cinematic universe helped save her.

watson came out as bisexual in 2014 and has expressed that she is proud. watson is no stranger to helping out the community and charities. she is a supporter of the LGBT+ community, animal rights, human rights and equality. watson on a number of occasions has been out to countries that are in need and helped build houses, water pumps and teach children. watson is also a feminist. she also helps abuse victims and people with eating disorders aswell as raising awareness.

in 2014, she set up her own charity called the "winnie the pooh" fund which helps child cancer patients and people with epilepsy as she has suffered many non-epileptic seizures in her lifetime.

watson has been described as a "role model" for young girls, with her superhero status, activism and heartwarming roles.

watson has been a dancer and a gymnast her whole life, still attending dance classes even now.

in her life time she has won countless awards, gaining title after title. including being named the "modern day, audrey hepburn and julie andrews." although she does not like being compared to them as she believes nobody can compare to those women. aswell as this she has been named the "most influencial" person and won the title of the "100 most beautiful faces in the world" twice.

she has been dating marvel co-star and actor, chris evans since october 2015. their relationship has caused a ruffle in the media as evans is 15 years older than her.

FILMOGRAPHY
click here to view all of watson's filmography

AWARDS AND NOMINATIONS
click here to view all of watson's awards and nominations

--------
here's an insight of Winnie :) just so you know more about her