072 REAL LIFE

seventytwo. real life

      IT WAS WINNIES 20TH BIRTHDAY. chris and sebastian had spoilt her, taking her out for the day. it was winnie's second birthday where she was not with her family or back home in england.

      chris was very excited for winnie's next surprise, he was making her get ready for a night out. he had planned a night out but it was so much more than that. he was hoping her reaction would be joy.

     winnie was curling her hair with chris and sebastian sat bored on her bed. they were ready hours ago,  but winnie had to straighten her frizzy hair and then curl it, the men had responded with a bored groan making winnie reply with a dead panned voice, "fuck off."

       "hurry up." sebastian moaned, flicking through his phone.

        "flip off please." winnie smiled sweetly, taking her hair out of the now curled ponytail, before taking the hairspray bottle and giving her hair a good spray. when she was finished, she twirled around making her dress sparkle. chris smiled at her brightly immediately before wolf whistling.

         "wowowowow." chris said almost mesmerised, he got up from the bed and pulled her in for a kiss making sebastian gag.

        "slay girl." sebastian chuckled, "give me a warning before you start having sex please."

******************

        THE PARTY WAS IN FULL SWING and winnie was so happy. the marvel cast was there, her model friends were there, margot robbie and cara delevingne were all there. everyone she loved was there, apart from her family. she couldn't help but wish they were, they didn't say why they couldn't come and whenever winnie asked they would quickly move on.

      after about an hour of the party, chris bounded over to winnie, giving her a surprise kiss.

       "woah!" winnie gasped, chuckling after.

       chris was smiling at her so much and winnie wondered how much alcohol he had consumed. he took her hand quickly and squeezed it.

       turning around chris pointed into the now dispersed crowd, "someones here to see you."

       when winnie looked into the same direction she screamed, her eyes immediately welled up, making everyone cheer.

       it was her dad.

       winnie ran towards him, engulfing him into a hug. never in her life has she felt such emotion. it had been a year since she last saw him. a year. tears pooled out of her eyes as the pair rocked side to side. to make it even better, her mother, her two sisters and her brother appeared.

       after winnie had hugged her family she turned to chris who was smiling at her with lizzie and hemsworth. chris had planned the whole thing, winnie had no idea when her dad was coming home but chris had contacted winnie's mother and found out. winnie mouthed a thank you to chris as she started to cry again. it was in that moment, that two second moment, that winnie realised how much Chris meant to her. She realised how much she actually loved him. she felt at home when she was with chris, he made her smile and would always make sure she was the one that was happy at all times. the fact that he even achieved getting her dad to be there was remarkable, her dad was almost never home due to the army.

       "god you cry baby." rory joked, bringing her in for a side hug. winnie hit him in response.

---------------

okay but chris is so soft