080 REAL LIFE

eighty. real life

    BEING AT HOME MEANT EVERYTHING TO WINNIE. being in her childhood room, staying up with her family to watch the evening telly, eating dinner as a family. her dad was back for a couple of months now, before he had to go back to work. she was happy that her whole family were there now. even evie come over for dinner tonight, as she was basically apart of the watson family anyway.

      it was a good way to take her mind of chris. she hadn't even thought about him since she stepped off the plane. in a way it was good, but she knew she had to think about it soon.

     she was excited to see the hollands tomorrow aswell as harrison. they were all heading up to the coast for a day out, since it was august . it was meant to be a nice sunny day, well as sunny as it could be for england. plus her younger siblings were on there summer holiday so they could actually spend time with her.

     when romee went to sebastians to get her stuff, chris wasn't there. sebastian said he was out with mackie getting food, but sebastian was being abit off when romee was leaving. it was like he didn't want winnie's stuff to leave, wanting winnie to come back for chris.

       chris hadn't even tried to contact winnie, lizzie had sent her the messages after she left the chat. winnie was angry at sebastian and mackie, it was like they were on chris's side rather than being there for both of them and then they tried sucking up to her on Instagram!

      the truth of the matter was, winnie couldn't tell if she loved chris. she liked him and wanted to be with him, but it was to soon for love. the girl barely knew what love was! it was a word thrown about too much in recent years and winnie was scared. chri loved her, he loved her so much and winnie knew that. but for winnie it was to soon . there year was a few months away still and she was sure she would know a hundred percent if she loved chris.

     it wasn't like chris had scared her off, he told her to leave and she did. he didn't understand where she was coming from and she thought maybe if she left for a while, he would come to terms with it and winnie could get her head around everything.

      she knew she missed chris. but she wasn't even thinking about him.

---------
this kinda doesn't make sense lol