Chapter 4

Harry's POV
Killian Jones is Captain Hook. My dad. My dad is dating Emma Swan. 'Breathe Harry breathe' I told my self. "Emma? How are your parents around the same age as you?", Doug asked.

Emma blushed. "Long story.", she told us. "We have the rest of the day you know.", Uma said. "No! It's a really long story!", she argued. I felt the ground come in contact with my head before everything went black.

    "Harry! What's my name?", Uma yelled. "Uma?", I asked. She smirked. I was in a different place. I saw everyone surrounding me. "Lad? You alright?", Dad asked. I nodded groggily. "Also? Uma? What was that question about?", Emma asked. "Little joke.", Gil said quickly.

    "You seem to be stable but I have some questions for you.", someone said. "Whale.", Emma said nodding. The couple left.

  "Henry told me about you guys. Answer theses questions Harry. Last name? Where are you from? And lastly, how do you feel?", Whale asked. "I am from the Isle of the Lost. I feel rotten to the core. And my last name is Hook.", I said under the glare of Mal.

Evie and Jay groaned. "Interesting.", Whale said coldly. "Gold.", Mal said. "Like your mother aren't you dearie. Perceptive.", Gold said.

     We all glared at him except Gil who was looking at the Jell-O. That looks disgusting. "Eat your Jell-O!", Mal said. I looked at my Captain. Uma shrugged. I ate it. "Blech!", I said.

    "Hey I forgot m-Crap! Gold.", Emma groaned. "The Crocodile?", Hook said. They rolled their eyes. "Leave these kids alone!", I yelled. "As you wish.", Gold said doing some weird gesture with his hands.

", Gold said doing some weird gesture with his hands

Mal scowled. "What in the bloody devil is that?", I asked. "Hey you sound like me.", Hook smirked. I blushed. "Well, nobody cares who sounds like who.", Mal smirked. "Bye! See you later.", Gil said as Emma and Hook left.

I saw some girl come in. "I'm looking for my boyfriend, Henry? The last person who saw him said that he was with you.", she said. "I'm Violet by the way.", she said. We nodded. She was cute.

Violet:

Uma and Mal slapped me over the head knocking me unconscious

Uma and Mal slapped me over the head knocking me unconscious. I blacked out.

Mal's POV
    Violet looked at us weirdly. "He's a little crazy.", Uma said. Violet nodded. She left.