Chapter Two {The New Neighborhood}

{Vanessa's POV}

     I wake up with my hand over my heart. I look around and realize I'm in my room. My empty room. Everything is packed in boxes and in the living room because I'm moving to a new neighborhood called My Street.

     Anyways, I guess I'm having those weird dreams again. I only know a few of the people I'm dreaming about in real life. . .but I seem to know everyone inside the dreams. The only ones I've dreamt about, so far, that I actually know in real life are Aaron, Jason, McKayla, Maxwell, Melody, Harmony, Valerie, and Violet.

     But Valerie, Violet, and Maxwell died years ago. . .along with almost everyone in the town I grew up in, Falcon Claw. And, to be a hundred percent honest, I haven't seen any of the others, except Jason, in almost ten years. Jason visits quite often, and I keep in touch with all of the others. . .except Aaron. After most of the town dropped dead, he disappeared without saying a word to anybody. He was my best friend, alongside Jase.

     My thoughts were suddenly interrupted by the alarm clock. It's seven o'clock, the moving truck arrives in about thirty minutes, and I'm starving, so I'm going to make some food. I get to the kitchen, only to remember I had packed everything and have no food left. I groan, unnecessarily loud, and stomp, childishly, into the living room and plop down on the couch. My stomping is louder than usual because I have a clunky boot on my right foot. I broke it in a car wreck. I refused to use crutches though.

     I watch "RWBY Red" on my phone until the moving truck arrives. The man who brought it is followed by a second guy in a pick-up truck. They load all my heavy furniture, while making small talk, then they both leave in the pick-up. I load everything else, then I drive to my new house on My Street. I have to use my phone as a GPS though.

     I pull up in front of my house and get out of the truck. Voices filter into my ears and I look over at the house two houses to the right of mine.

     A pink haired Meif'wa was running out the door of the house, followed by a bluenette.

     "Kawaii~Chan's ship!" The Meif'wa yells, drawing out the "I" in "ship."

     "Kawaii~Chan! Gimme that picture!" The blue haired girl screams at the Meif'wa. So far, I've gathered that the Meif'wa talks in third person and her name is Kawaii~Chan.

     A raven haired girl came running out of the same house, followed by a black haired boy. The black haired boy was following the raven haired girl, who was chasing the blue haired girl, who was about to kill the Meif'wa. . .I think.

     "Katelyn! Don't kill Kawaii~Chan!" The raven haired girl yells. So the blue haired girl is Katelyn?

     "She's the only one that makes me good cupcakes!" The black haired boy yells.

     "Yeah! Zane needs his cupcakes!" The raven haired girl yells. Okay. . .I've gathered that the Meif'wa is a major shipper that speaks in third person, makes good cupcakes, and her name is Kawaii~Chan. The blue haired girl is about to kill the Meif'wa because of "that picture" and her name is Katelyn. I know nothing of the raven haired girl. And the black haired boy is emo, likes Kawaii~Chan's cupcakes, and his name is Zane. . .sooo. . .basically I've discovered that this neighborhood is insane. Like, really insane.

     The bluenette, named Katelyn, suddenly stops and points at me.

     "New neighbors," she says in a calm, quiet, and collected voice. Okay. . .maybe they aren't completely insane. The other three turn to look at me.