Chapter 6: Dawn of Duality

Chardonnay:
By the time I went inside with Charley most people were drunk and making out everywhere. Despacito was blasting through the room and a group were dancing to the music I grabbed a beer and drank it in one gulp and joined them. Tonight, I felt having a hella good party.

Charley came with me to the party dressed in a backless black bodycon with very expensive super hot red heels. We usually take it in turns to drive home so this time it's Charley so she can't drink too much. That's why I'm going tho make this night, one I'll never forget.

I was dressed in a strappy red crop top and denim butt shorts, I didn't feel like making myself the centre of attention, however, even this simple outfit grabbed a lot of guys looking and staring.

I drank some more beer, vodka (a bit of everything really) and danced with Charley. It was her mom's boyfriend's brother birthday party, celebrating his 21st. A guy came over (supposedly the birthday boy's best friend) but over the music and the drink, I couldn't make out what he was saying.

Don't get me wrong here, he was hot. Black hair, brown eyes and his skin rich with color. Dressed in a tank top, you could see his muscles.. and he was super tall, about 6 foot 3 or 4. Don't get me started on his jawline...

"What.... Name?" he asks.
I suppose that is what's your name?
"Isabelle" I shyly say.
"Tobias" he replied.
"Wanna dans, gorgeous?" he asks huskily taking my hand and I nodded slightly in response.

And so we did.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Author's note:

Soooo....leave you to think about that.. 

Super short, yeah i know.. Just kinda rushed but you know....

No its not an accident with the names its done on purpose.

This is only Part One remember. More to come on the next part.

As always let me know what you think and all in the comments.
And if you think this is just too extra or OTT then just send me a note.

Lots of love,
miss_medani11

©Rimaz Osman 2017
All Rights Reserved