Prologue

"Annika for the last time I'm asking you where is your fiancé?" Shivaay asked Annika. He was holding against his muscular chest and her hand was twisted behind her back in a tight grip.

His eyes were burning with jealousy. Angry eyes were just the start, then came the strut, the slamming and the clipped words.

When someone looks at you like that, eyes holding total anger, it hurts; but when that someone holds your heart in their hand it kills. Even if you deserve it, sometimes especially if you do, the loss is a fine pair of concrete boots and your own soul is a cold river. Annika was though intimidated but she didn't show.

"What are you doing Shivaay? We are divorced."Annika said in a challanging tone to Shivaay.

"Oh Really!" Shivaay smirked at him boosting his tadi along. He tightened his grip on her wrists and pulled her more closer. There was almost no gap between them. He was controlling himself from kissing her senselessly after seeing her biting her lower lip.

Unable to resist, he leaned forward to kiss her but

but

but.....

They were interrupted by Advaay Singh Raizada.

"Annika!"Advaay runned to Annika and lifted Annika from the ground and twirled her around and our Shivaay...he was shocked, then his face turned red which was assumed to be embarrassment and now it has turned 50 shades of RED. OH Holy God!!!

SSO is blushing! But his red with embarrassment face turned with ripe tomato red which means SSO is fuming with anger.First of all he was interrupted then some random man came and was twirling his wife in his hands. It was not enough bad for him and he was curshing GOD for making him life hell.

Advaay kept Annika down. They were talking and ignoring Shivaay. Shivaay in order to gain Annika's attention, he took a glass of water and poured the water on the floor.He kept standing there for sometime. Suddenly Annika was about to slip due to the water on floor. Shivaay was about to catch her but Advaay beat him in catching Annika.

AdvIka were sharing an romantic eye lock which made Shivaay burn in his own hell fire.

He angrily left the room in search of Rudy.He had take down his anger to calm down.

How's it?

Sorry for short update.

i'm feeling sleepy now.